Cosma International Administrator HR System, Talent Management in Aurora, Ontario
We are a leading global automotive supplier with 309 manufacturing operations and 99 product development, engineering and sales centres in 29 countries. We have over 152,000 employees focused on delivering superior value to our customers through innovative products and processes, and World Class Manufacturing. We have complete vehicle engineering and contract manufacturing expertise, as well as product capabilities which include body, chassis, exterior, seating, powertrain, electronic, active driver assistance, vision, closure and roof systems. Our common shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (MG) and the New York Stock Exchange (MGA). For further information about Magna, visit our website atwww.magna.com.
The Administrator HR System, Talent Management is accountable for maintaining, servicing and supporting Magna’s global talent management solution (PeopleNET). The Administrator HR System, Talent Management is working as part of the People Development & Training (PD&T;) team to support improved data quality, system functionality and user experience in close collaboration with the global, regional and group system administrators and group representatives.
- Executing and monitoring all system security profiles attached to the security guidelines
- Maintaining and enhancing data validity through regular reporting to system effectiveness and lead operational improvements
- Analyzing data for global consistency of position classification and notifying responsible persons of discrepancies
- Acting as the primary support to System Management for global reporting, consolidation and analysis in the areas of activities involving succession planning, talent pools, leadership development, development management, performance management, etc.
- Acting as secondary support to Group Human Resources creating reports and analysis in the areas of activities involving succession planning, talent pools, leadership development, development management, performance management, etc.
- Auditing and uploading data files for PeopleNET according to system specifications and providing feedback regarding necessary changes and system errors
- Participating in discussions regarding global changes and requests for changes to PeopleNET and understanding the impact of these changes
- Preparing and following test scripts, participating in testing for all system changes and supporting the installation of database updaters
- Updating code tables and the internal configuration of the system, importing globally agreed definitions and values and making system changes as authorized
- Assisting in the annual preparation of PeopleNET programs according to globally agreed security workflows and components
- Assisting in the creation of training material, including planning, delivery and tracking
- Providing technical support to the different clients using the system infrastructure, including troubleshooting and finding the root cause
- Supporting user initiated queries or reported problems, working with the IT team as necessary
- Addressing end user application queries regarding service levels, systems performance, etc.
- Responsible for regular review of server logs and initiating action to correct problems
- Ensuring that all system reference documentation is kept up to date
- Working in close collaboration / support of all members of the Global PD&T; Team
- Performing other duties as required
Knowledge and Education
- Completion of a university degree or college diploma/certificate
- CHRP or CHRL designation is considered an asset
- 1 to less than 3 years of work related experience
- Experience in Talent Management solutions is an asset
Skills and Competencies
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships
- Attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively train others
- Maintains confidentiality when required
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Standard office environment
- Occasional travel may be required
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
Group: Magna Corporate
Division: Magna Canada
Job Type: Regular