Nutricia North America Assistant Brand Manager - Danone Canada in Boucherville, Quebec
Assistant Brand Manager - Danone Canada
Apply now »
Start apply with LinkedIn
Start apply with Facebook
- Please wait...
Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Date: Nov 16, 2016
Location: Boucherville, QC, CA
Danone Canada, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking forAssistant Brand Manager - Danone Canada inCanada (CA) for Boucherville
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career with us! Producer of Activia, Oikos, Danactive and more, Danone Canada is part of the Danone Group, one of the fastest growing food companies in the world who’s mission is to bring health through food to as many as possible. Danone Group enjoys a leading position in four business lines: fresh dairy products, waters, baby nutrition and medical nutrition.
The right recipe, Danone has found it! Put all the talent to contribute to building rich projects full of sense. Openness, self-transcendence and entrepreneurial spirit are values that allow us to progress every day and to provide Canadians with the products to the level of their expectations! If you would also contribute to a healthier world, we encourage you to apply now!
We are looking to fill two openings for the Assistant Brand Manager position - Danone Canada. These are temporary positions of one year.
As part of this position, you will be accountable for:
Mission: Manage marketing projects related to the brand portfolio in collaboration with the brand manager in function of three key responsibilities: provide a clear understanding of consumers’ needs and behaviours for the portfolio of brands you will be working on; collaborate actively to the marketing strategy and marketing initiatives implementation; closely follow the performance of the brands part of the portfolio using secondary data while tracking competitive performance.
• Follow and analyze brands performance in all regions, evaluate their evolution and provide recommendations.
• Develop, implement and activate various initiatives such as promotion, packaging etc.in collaboration with suppliers and other internal departments.
• Track the marketing budget on a regular basis and measure the impact on the brand P&L.
• Actively participate to the communication plan.
• Actively collaborate to the strategic planning and marketing plans development in collaboration with the Brand Manager & Senior Brand Manager.
• Collaborate with the Danone Group (especially the United States).
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and competencies:
• Business degree in Marketing (Master degree an asset)
• Bilingual both in French and English (written and spoken)
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing (brand management or marketing research, an asset)
• Experience in the CPG Market (an asset)
• Accountable, committed and problem-solving attitude
• Enthusiast, dynamism and ready to learn
• Able to manage multiple projects and task at the same time
• Interest for project management
• Able to express ideas and opinions
• Demonstrate leadership and can influence others
• Able to work in team but also on his/her own
• Good analytical skills
Please note that this posting has been written in the masculine form solely to shorten the text. We promote diversity and encourage all people with the skills mentioned in this posting to apply for this position.
Job Segment: Branding, Brand Manager, Strategic Planning, Marketing Manager, Manager, Marketing, Strategy, Management
Apply now »