Nutricia North America Category Advisor (Category Management Manager) - Danone Canada in Boucherville, Quebec
Category Advisor (Category Management Manager) - Danone Canada
Apply now »
Start apply with LinkedIn
Start apply with Facebook
- Please wait...
Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Date: Nov 25, 2016
Location: Boucherville, QC, CA
Danone Canada, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for a Senior Category Manager - Danone Canada for our office in Mississauga.
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career with us! Producer of Activia, Oikos, Danactive and more, Danone Canada is part of the Danone Group, one of the fastest growing food companies in the world who’s mission is to bring health through food to as many as possible. Danone Group enjoys a leading position in four business lines: fresh dairy products, waters, baby nutrition and medical nutrition.
The right recipe, Danone has found it! Put all the talent to contribute to building rich projects full of sense. Openness, self-transcendence and entrepreneurial spirit are values that allow us to progress every day and to provide Canadians with the products to the level of their expectations! If you would also contribute to a healthier world, we encourage you to apply now!
We are looking to fill the Senior Category Manager position of Danone Canada, based in Boucherville or Mississauga.
As part of this position, you will be accountable for:
Mission: Support DANONE’s vision to be a solid leader in insights-led selling and category management in the Yogurt category by supporting and influencing a Key Customer.
• Develop the Business
Proactively identify opportunities for Danone and the Category and implement clear action plans behind them.
Work collaboratively with customer teams in developing strong business plans.
Develop compelling, insightful and custom-tailored selling stories for products and initiatives.
Build, quantify and sell space management, assortment and promotion proposals.
• Build Strong Partnerships
Carefully plan and prioritize our actions with the Customer.
Expand DANONE’s understanding of the Customer’s business processes (and vice-versa) to guarantee a perfect alignment.
Develop effective Customer specific initiatives to reinforce DANONE’s Category Captaincy status.
• Fuel Business Intelligence
Nourish DANONE’s sales and marketing strategies with Market, Shopper and Customer insights.
Maintain and enrich corporate Business Intelligence Tools: POG Tracker, Promo Tracker, Promo Snapshots, Shopper Scorecard, etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and competencies:
• University degree in business administration, MBA an asset
• 5 to 7 years of pertinent experience on average.
• Fluent in French and English, both oral and written.
• Excellent knowledge of the CPG business environment(Consumer Packaged Goods).
• Experience with customers: business development, account management.
• Skills in interpreting tools: Nielsen MarketTrack and Homescan.
• First-rate proficiency in the Workstation Plus and Nielsen Answers environments.
• Excellent technical skills on the MS Excel and JDA Space Planning.
• Expertise in leveraging the analytical process to resolve concrete business issues.
• Talent to transform insights into compelling selling arguments.
• Established persuasion, selling and customer management aptitudes - KAM experience.
• Strong informal leadership in projects and with customer.
• Outstanding initiative and autonomy, sense of urgency and priority management.
• Rigor, attention to details coupled with an ability to see the big picture.
Please note that this posting has been written in the masculine form solely to shorten the text. We promote diversity and encourage all people with the skills mentioned in this posting to apply for this position.
70430.Experience: Experienced professionals
Job Segment: Manager, Marketing Manager, Business Development, Business Intelligence, MBA, Management, Marketing, Sales, Technology
Apply now »