Nutricia North America Shopper Marketing Manager - Danone Canada in Boucherville, Quebec
Shopper Marketing Manager - Danone Canada
Apply now »
Start apply with LinkedIn
Start apply with Facebook
- Please wait...
Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Date: Nov 9, 2016
Location: Boucherville, QC, CA
Danone Canada, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking forShopper Marketing Manager - Danone Canada inCanada (CA) for Boucherville
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career with us! Producer of Activia, Oikos, Danactive and more, Danone Canada is part of the Danone Group, one of the fastest growing food companies in the world who’s mission is to bring health through food to as many as possible. Danone Group enjoys a leading position in four business lines: fresh dairy products, waters, baby nutrition and medical nutrition.
The right recipe, Danone has found it! Put all the talent to contribute to building rich projects full of sense. Openness, self-transcendence and entrepreneurial spirit are values that allow us to progress every day and to provide Canadians with the products to the level of their expectations! If you would also contribute to a healthier world, we encourage you to apply now!
We are looking to fill a Shopper Marketing Manager position of Danone Canada.
As part of this position, you will be accountable for:
Mission: Accelerate sales and create value to our retail partners by offering activations to increase the conversion of buyers at the point of sale. Lead projects with respective clients in all key stages: ideation, client proposal, creation, budget management and execution.
• Support the client team in the ideation and design of the client proposal.
• Assist the Account Manager in presenting the opportunity.
• Establish and maintain relationships with shopper marketing contacts of regular clients.
• Coordinate approvals with the marketing department and with clients’ regulatory affairs.
• Develop generic enforcement tools in line with brands strategies.
• Develop briefs for agencies involved.
• Manage projects and timelines with the agency and the different approvers.
• Provide sales and presentation tools for field sales teams.
• Ensure the tracking and respect of budgets.
• Encourage collaboration and efficiency between sales and marketing activities.
• Test innovative POS in vivo concepts to find new ways of conversion.
• Experience and deploy refrigerated units programs for some clients.
• Participate at specifics industry events to identify new trends and solutions.
• Manage, coach, develop and work closely with a shopper marketing coordinator.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and competencies:
• Bachelor degree in business administration or any other relevant field.
• Bilingual in French and English (both spoken and written) is mandatory.
• Experience in sales of 3 to 5 years, ideally in the consumer packaged goods market (CPG).
• Good knowledge of store environment and understanding of the elements that trigger the conversion of shoppers at the POS.
• Ability to present clearly and to influence internal and external stakeholders.
• Agility in managing multiple projects involving several stakeholders.
Please note that this posting has been written in the masculine form solely to shorten the text. We promote diversity and encourage all people with the skills mentioned in this posting to apply for this position.
71902.Experience: Experienced professionals
Job Segment: Law, Compliance, Field Sales, Marketing Manager, Marketing, Legal, Sales
Apply now »