Matrix Service Company Project Admin III in Burlington, Ontario
TitleProject Admin III
CompanyMatrix NAC Canada
The Project Administrator III will typically serve as an office manager on a remote job site with multiple functional direct reports, including accounts payable, payroll, billing and administrative support.
• Actively support the Company’s commitment to safety and its “Core Values.”
• Represent the Company at all times with high moral standards while adhering to the Company’s “Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.”
• Manage and participate in accounting and administrative functions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general office operations.
• Monitor database activity within the office, including employee information, time entry, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
• Complete weekly preparation of payroll for jobsite; ensure proper organization and maintenance of associated records and information.
• Ensure timely and accurate customer billings. Maintain files for A/R and tax information. Assist Project Managers with aged accounts.
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of accounts payable.
• Assist Project Managers with forecasting and job management, when necessary. Assist Regional Manager with end-of-month reporting procedures.
• Support job site management by providing general administrative support.
• Implement company policies and procedures on jobsite and ensure all procedures are consistently applied and followed.
• Perform special projects as needed.
• Perform other responsibilities as required or assigned.
• Minimum high school diploma or the equivalent.
• 5+ years related office management experience.
• Payroll and billing experience preferred.
• Previous construction industry experience a plus.
• Computer skills include Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, and database applications.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• May require periodic travel to remote job sites.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or genetic information.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCPhere.