Electronic Arts, Inc Animator in Burnaby, British Columbia
The Challenge Ahead:
EA Vancouver is currently looking for a talented Animator who is passionate about making great games on mobile. We are looking for someone to work in a small, collaborative team making sports games for iOS and Android.
The ideal candidate to join our team is a self-starting, dedicated person who loves to work in a creative and ever-changing environment. They will be able to quickly onboard use our proprietary animation toolkit.
• Assemble scenes in Motion Builder.
• Have a strong understanding of how to animate for sports games
• An aptitude for editing existing MOCAP data and existing animations
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
• Experienced CG character animator required
• Minimum 2 years work experience
• Must possess excellent character animation skills
• Familiarity with Autodesk’s Motionbuilder preferred
• Experience with editing raw Motion Capture data
• Good keyframing skills a must
• Must have strong working knowledge of a 3D animation package (Maya, XSI etc.)
• Experience working in mobile gaming preferred but not essential
• Demo Reel showcasing character performances and actions
• Candidate must have a strong work ethic and work well with a team
• Candidate must be meticulous, detail oriented, driven, and need very little supervision to put out high quality work
• Must have ability to work under tight deadlines
• Strong technical communication and collaboration skills