ADP District Manager, Hybrid-Major Accounts in Calgary, Alberta
JOB TITLE: *District Manager, Hybrid- Major Accounts*
REPORTS TO: Sales Executive
INDIRECTLY REPORTS TO: VP, Major Account Sales, West Region
LOCATION: Calgary, AB
HOURS: Monday to Friday; 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Begin a New Sales Career at ADP. *ADP is a *global leader in Human Capital Management (HCM) helping over 600,000 companies across the globe manage their most valuable asset -- their employees. For 60 years, we've led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions. We remain one of the world's most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage.
Every day, our amazing sales team provides over 40 innovative solutions to their clients, gaining their trust and a long-term partnership. When you join us, you'll be part of a high-performing team that truly values your contributions, and in return, rewards you handsomely.
Major Accounts Sales:
As a Major Accounts District Manager, you will identify and cultivate new business opportunities by driving strategic HCM initiatives within organizations containing 50-999 employees. You must be able to effectively work with internal and external partners, independently manage a full sales cycle, and accurately forecast sales while managing a pipeline four times your assigned quota. We are seeking high energy District Managers with previous experience selling a robust solution in a fast paced environment. At ADP, you will have the opportunity to sell our entire suite of 40+ solutions and services to C-level Executives without vertical boundaries. You will be able to grow your own business while still having the support of exceptional sales leadership, continual sales training, advancement opportunities, and industry-leading compensation, benefits and rewards. Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Consistently achieve/exceed an annual sales quota; selling to both new accounts as well as existing ADP clients. Must be proficient in both elements.
- Develop and execute territory business plans to define your strategies and tactics for success
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team to drive HCM expansion with new/existing clients
- Expand your network by working with external partners to gain access to industry knowledge as well as other key C-Level decision makers
ADP believes in setting you up for success. As such, appropriately ramped quotas are assigned to all first year District Managers.
ADP works hard every day to bring value to our clients, our associates, and the global community. Please visit our Featured Awards and Industry Recognition page to learn more about what people are saying about ADP. http://www.adp.com/who-we-are/awards-and-recognitions.aspx
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Note to Job Seekers
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record check and a credit check.
Experience, Skills, Academic
* *Minimum Qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of quota carrying, outside business-to-business sales experience, with proven proficiency in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management
- Track record of over achieving quota
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment
- New Business sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 3- 10 years of relevant experience in HCM, technology, business equipment, uniform, or software sales
- In depth understanding of strategic sales processes
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Established network connections
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand multiple industry issues and potential ways ADP can assist
Requisition #: 92193
Job Title: District Manager, Hybrid-Major Accounts
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Category: Sales
Area of Interest: Sales
Locations: Canada, Calgary, AB