ADP Executive HR Relationship Manager in Calgary, Alberta
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP. Insightful expertise is a core value at ADP. In Canada, it means that we build exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them - growing their business. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
ADP is looking for a Strategic HR Relationship Manager.
- Develops and enhances business partnerships by fully engaging and building trust with our client’s key decision makers to drive client satisfaction, retention, and an overall positive client experience for the Major Accounts Comprehensive Services clients.
- Possesses an understanding of our clients’ business objectives and requirements to proactively demonstrate and deliver increased value through the life cycle of the client.
- Proactively delivers increased value by demonstrating continuous improvement and change management best practices throughout the life cycle of the client.
- Applies industry and practitioner knowledge to understand and support our client’s business objectives and strategic direction through utilization of our offering.
- Acts as a liaison between the client and ADP by serving as an empowered internal client advocate and coordinating communication among the various internal business partners including implementation, service, sales and other support teams. Responsible for the maintaining client satisfaction and client retention; oversees the entire client experience.
- Partners with ADP Sales for sales opportunities through communication of the business, governance, and service delivery model through sales presentations for prospective clients.
- On an annual basis, creates a strategic account review and determines goals and objectives for the upcoming year. Monitors and manages the change and risk associated with the client’s business requirements, applies communication skills, and partners with the client to successfully manage change with ADP Standard Operating Procedures and incorporates Change Control process as applicable with the ADP Team.
- Internal Process Compliance -- complies with defined methodology for all deliverables during client implementation and ongoing services for escalated issue management and resolution with service teams.
- Maintains ongoing education for competitive business intelligence and keeps abreast of new trends in the marketplace.
- Shares information internally and with Product Management to ensure our technology and services maintains competitive advantage.
Experience, Skills, Academic
- A minimum of 7-10 years of progressive career experience with demonstrated proficiency in managing large, complex client account relationships with multi-process HCM technology and outsourcing services combined with HR Practitioner experience(preferably in an HR management capacity).
- Human Resources practitioner and/or Payroll and Benefits industry experience. Extensive experience building relationships with clients is essential.
- Advanced MS Word and Project Management software capabilities
- An understanding of ADP’s infrastructure and ADP’s tradition and new product/services business processing and outsourcing is helpful.
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success.Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Requisition #: 91601
Job Title: Executive HR Relationship Manager
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: External Client Support
Locations: Canada, Calgary, AB