Canada West Land Land Analyst in Calgary, Alberta
The Land Analyst is accountable to a selected Lead Land Analyst and the Division Manager for error free, quality controlled land administration. A strong understanding of BC regulatory processes, AMS submissions, Third Party maintenance and Consultation and Notification programs are considered an asset in this role.
Duties include, but are not limited to;
• Strong understanding of BC oil and gas regulatory and legislative framework
• Completion and submission of all oil and gas applications using AMS
• Completion of BC Consultation and Notification (C&N) programs
• Preparation of required documentation for the acquisition of lands, right-of-way, etc.
• Preparation of supporting land documentation such as surface acquisition reports, land owner line lists, consultation and notification reports, etc.
• Prepare and update status reports for each ongoing project
• Maintain project line lists and database
• Obtaining third party consents
• Update and prepare third party line lists
• Title review
• Final package preparation and interest registration
• Maintain client relationships when applicable
• Work closely with fellow Land Analysts, Lead Land Analysts, Project Coordinators, Land Agents and Division
Manager to complete assigned projects within tight deadlines
• Proactive, action oriented individual who is ready to contribute to a positive work environment
• Three plus years of experience working in Surface Land as a Land Analyst
• Knowledge of all activities and processes related to the acquisition process of surface land projects in British Columbia
• Experience in oil and gas, forestry, municipal/government administration or small business management
• Must have experience or training in the use of spreadsheets, word processing and other standard computer applications (proficiency with Microsoft Office is an asset)
• Administrative and/or technical experience related to resource management or oil and gas activities
• Working with survey/construction plans, maps and legal descriptions
• Knowledge of application practices and procedures
• The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with clients, industry, other stakeholders
• Excellent administrative, interpersonal and organizational skills
Why Canada West Land?
We are a positive, culture driven land broker providing quality solutions through a focus on strengthening relationships. We strive to put the right people in the right chairs, and provide them with the necessary resources to grow and succeed as both individuals and teammates.
Fun. Reliable. Authentic. Accountable. Adaptable.