McKesson CAN- Customer Service Rep.3 in Calgary, Canada
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Canada, we touch the lives of 12 million Canadians every day. We carry more than 35,000 products in 17 distribution centers and ultimately provide distribution to 6,300 retail pharmacies, 1,350 hospitals, long-term care centers, clinics and institutions all over Canada. But we're so much more than a distribution company. We've automated 2,500 retail pharmacies and dispense over 100 million doses a year through our automation solutions. Manufacturers, healthcare providers and patients count on us for a full range of services that contribute to the quality and safety of care for us all.
At McKesson Canada, you’ll help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Customer Care Specialists provide courteous, quality service to retail pharmacies located throughout Western Canada. As a Customer Care Specialist, you are the first point of contact and play a critical role in ensuring our customers have a positive experience with McKesson Canada. You will be responsible for building rapport and assisting customers with their product orders, answering questions and providing prompt resolution to any potential concerns.
· High level of phone confidence & professionalism in all modes of communication with internal or external customers
· Accurately handle complex customer service requests as the initial point of contact, utilizing multiple administrative systems within the defined service standards
· Analytical and problem solving skills assuming responsibility and taking ownership until resolution achieved.
· Organizational/prioritization skills to be able to work in a multitasking environment
· Ability to manage multiple levels from low to high priority tasks ensuring all deadlines is met
· Learning style that can adapt quickly to meet the needs of the business
· Commitment to achieve high levels of service excellence and ability to work independently or within a team
· Ability to embrace continuous learning and customer service expectations in an environment that is constantly changing
· Experience with Word, Excel, Salesforce CRM and IBM’s AS/400 is an asset along with keyboarding skills
· Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues with operating systems, Internet browsers, Java, and our customer internet based system.
· A minimum of one year of customer service experience - call center experience is a definite asset
Bilingual French/English applicants will be given preference.
· Full-Time position available for Day shift.
· Scheduled shift with guaranteed 2 consecutive days off
· Pharmaceutical background is not required
· Vehicle is an asset as bus schedule is not frequent in area - assigned parking available
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
No agencies please.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purpose only. All open jobs offered by McKesson Canada on this recruitment system are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a subsidiary, office or department within the company which is offering the position, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.
The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the completeness of information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While McKesson Canada attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting.
By providing your application to McKesson Canada you hereby consent to McKesson Canada obtaining personal information regarding you that is related to the position applied for. You also consent to McKesson Canada transferring your application details to our recruitment partners for their review and assistance. You also consent to McKesson Canada keeping your application on file. McKesson Canada is an equal opportunity employer. The information on this site is for information purpose only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
Category: Customer Care