Precision Castparts Corp. Regional Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Coordinator in Cambridge, Ontario
We are currently recruiting a Regional Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Coordinator for the Canadian Region.
• Implementation and sustainment of Sarbanes Oxley 404 for all Facilities within the region.
• Provide support, guidance and oversight to facilities. Work with facilities to sustain and improve their program
• Effectively communicate with all levels of personnel in the organization from Manufacturing Employees to Corporate Management. • “Hands On” approach to training and working with Facility SOX Coordinators to ensure the facilities has a solid, effective control environment and Internal Audit reviews have Satisfactory Results. • Preparation of Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reporting
• Manage the SOX implementation at recently acquired facilities
• Perform Audits of Quarterly SOX Testing and provide feedback/recommendations to facilities and Division SOX Team
• Perform Follow up to SOX/Financial Audits/Prior Audit Follow Up/Limited Financial Reviews to verify completion
• Full description to be provided upon request.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills: • Strong background in Accounting/Finance/SOX and Internal Controls. • Minimum 5 years of progressively increasing responsible assignments working in a large , multi-national, public accounting firm or equivalent. • Solid understanding of Business Process Flows. • Superior Organization skills with the ability to work independently. • Proficiency in Team Building and collaborating. Effective, clear and precise communication skills • Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and growing organization with strict deadlines • Strong Project Management skills • Advanced expertise in Microsoft applications particularly Excel, Project and Word. • Education: College/University Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business • Project Management Skills • Previous SOX Coordination experience an asset • Licenses or certifications: CPA, Six Sigma or Project Management certification preferred but experience in lieu of Certifications acceptable
Ability to travel between sites is required.
Requisition ID: PCC-CA.11