Invesco Business Analyst, CRM in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ.
Job Purpose (Job Summary): Our internal business partners look to us for both future state technology systems and advice and guidance on how to use technology to improve the business and create competitive advantage for Invesco. In this role, the CRM Business Analyst will partner with internal clients and Invesco Technology team members to provide technical support and participate in development activities covering a variety of distribution application systems including cloud and on premise CRM platforms, mobile applications, and other embedded systems.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Gather and analyze information in order to improve business systems and processes
- Assist development team with troubleshooting issues and liaising with internal clients on incidents and service requests
- Review and agree requirements, epics, user-stories and designs with relevant business owners
- Assist and/or coordinate user testing, ensuring issues are resolved in a pragmatic and appropriate manner
- Assist design and implementation of ongoing support arrangements for delivered systems
- Work as part of a project team, reporting progress and escalating issues to project management in a timely manner to ensure successful completion of projects / reviews
- Investigate third party vendors or systems when appropriate
- Adhere to standards set by the Invesco project methodology
- Assist with developing improvements to team processes and procedures
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in technology software development, support, or business analysis roles
- Knowledge and experience with cloud applications, RDBMS, MS SQL Server/T-SQL, Informatica PowerCenter/Cloud tools
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder is a plus
- Experience working with Agile/scrum software development framework is a plus
- Exposure to Big Data/Hadoop/HBase technologies and tools
- Experience in the Financial Services industry is a plus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and requests and ability to deliver quality results
Formal Education:(minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of related experience
- May include highly experienced individuals performing equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will work with you to ensure that your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided. Please contact us at email@example.com or 1.800.874.6275 to let us know if you require accommodation for an interview due to a disability.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: North America-Canada-Prince Edward Island-Charlottetown-119 Euston Street
Req ID: 18399