Cummins Inc. Technician In-Shop in Clairmont, Alberta
Cummins Sales and Service - Western Canada is anexclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’s largest independentmanufacturer of diesel engines and a global leader in power generationtechnology. With fourteen branches and over 700 employees across WesternCanada, we are a growing company dedicated to providing our customers withsolutions they can count on.For more information, please visitwww.salesandservice.cummins.com.
TheGrande PrairieBranch has an opening for a Technician In-Shop.Reporting to the Service Supervisor, you willbe responsible for diagnosing and repairing engines in the shop.Additional responsibilities are listed below:
- Troubleshooting,repairing and performing maintenance on all customer equipment
- Accurately placing laboron the correct repair plan
- Adherence to all safetyrules and procedures
- Providingexcellent customer service to all Cummins Customers
- Must hold a valid Journeypersonqualification as Heavy Duty Mechanic, Diesel Engine Mechanic or CommercialTransport & Transport Mechanic
- Will consider strongcandidates as 3rd or 4th Apprentice Level Technicians looking to join anindustry leading company.
- Must have completed thepre-employment course at a recognized educational institution in your chosentrade
- Prior experiencerebuilding and repairing diesel engine platforms
- Specific experience withCummins engines
- Must have a validdriver’s license and a satisfactory drivers abstract
- Excellent customerservice skills
- Motivated team playerwith strong organization and communication skills
- Self-starter with theability to work unsupervised
- Strong computer skills;familiarity with QuickServe/Insite software
- Flexibility with respectto shift work and overtime
- Other duties, asassigned
This position will work a shift rotation schedule of 4 dayson 3 days off based on 10hrs/day.Pleasenote that any future shift changes that may occur are made in accordance withthe terms and conditions of employment.
Cummins Sales andService - Western Canada offers a competitive wages and benefits package,employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities for development and careeradvancement. . If you’re ready to turbocharge your career, submit yourresume by clicking “Apply Now” above!
InternalClose Date: November 26, 2016
InternalCandidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as an internal candidate on theapplication questionnaire.
We thankall applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will becontacted.
Job Title: Technician In-Shop
Employment Type: Regular
Date Posted: 18/11/2016
Requisition ID: 1383