Varma Enterprises DBA Tim Hortons Manager, Franchise Performance in Edmonton, Alberta
*Manager, Franchise Performance *Reporting to the Director, Business Development, the Manager, Franchise Performance is a key partner and consultant for our Restaurants. The MFP reviews and analyzes Restaurant operating, financial, and business information and works collaboratively with Owners and Managers to improve overall results in these areas while ensuring Restaurants meet business and operating standards and guidelines. The MFP is the primary communication link between TDL and the Restaurant Owners and Managers within his/her district.
- 3+ years’ operational experience with P&L; responsibility, preferably multi-unit experience in a national, franchise, high growth consumer or retail-based business
- University degree in business, hospitality or a related field
- Strong business and financial acumen and business development capabilities
- Ability to establish and build effective relationships and to work collaboratively with others (Owners, Colleagues) to set and achieve goals
- Ability to analyze and interpret information, identify issues and their causes, and use good judgment in making decisions to resolve issues
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in different forms and with different audiences
- Willingness to travel within the region and flexibility with schedule to accommodate operational needs which includes evenings and weekends.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within provincial guidelines.
- Acts as a business consultant and coach to Owners and Managers on all aspects of their restaurants (business and financial results, effective operations, Team Member engagement, Guest satisfaction and loyalty)
- Reviews all Restaurant Operating reports and audits, analyzes the information and determines appropriate solutions in collaboration with Owners and Managers
- Reviews Restaurants’ financial, business and operating performance, finds opportunities to improve performance, and works collaboratively with Owners and Managers to develop solutions to strengthen performance
- Conducts regular financial (P&L;, Balance Sheet) reviews with Owners and Managers
- Ensures all new initiatives (e.g. product launches, technology initiatives, process improvements, marketing and promotional programs and openings and renovations) are well implemented in order to support sales growth
- Is a Tim Hortons Brand/Business Ambassador at all times
RBI/Tim Hortons is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available upon request.
Posted Date: 23-Nov-16
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada