Fluor Camp/Travel Coordinator (Site Access Booking) in Fort McMurray, Alberta
Job Title Camp/Travel Coordinator (Site Access Booking)
Job Description Reports Directly to the Field Administration Manager:
• Daily tool box meeting with drivers on safety issues (applicable on site only).
• Preparation and processing of written requests on transport arrangement for site travel.
• Ensure all new project travelers are aware of the procedure to follow for mobilization and for continuous flight and camp requirements.
• Ensure all new Camp/Travel Coordinators understand the system and are made aware of all policies and procedures with reference to camp and travel.
• Ensure all procedures relevant to camp, travel and site access are updated on an as needed basis.
• As requested, requirements for all travelers to site (mobilizations and visitors) to obtain the required documentation for site access.
• Notification to Site Managers of pending mobilizations and visitors.
• Maintain visitor log for daily distribution to the Site Managers.
• Daily keeping and updating of travel log based on traveler request and on Client requirements.
• Booking and purchasing of Charter flight tickets, maintaining a log of all charter use.
• Provision of (Project Business Group requirements) all relevant information and formats needed for Project reporting.
• Maintain logs for Charter and Commercial Travel Authorizations
• Timely reporting to the Site Administration Manager on all camp and services related issues impacting the construction workforce.
• Ensure all documentation is in place for any functions held on site or at camp that may require the use of a conference room and/or catering.
• Maintain confidentiality for all travel arrangements and any information that may be provided for travel and camp requirements.
• Available 24/7 to provide any necessary last minute travel changes and/or camp related issues.
• Adaptable to any changes that may be required providing input into the process of the change.
• Other related duties as requested by the Administration Manager.
Basic Job Requirements • Experience as a Travel/Transportation specialist.
• Administration experience is a must.
Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
Preference will be given to candidates who are local to Fort McMurray, AB
Position will be Monday to Friday - 10 hours per day. Bussing provided to and from Fort McMurray to site.
Other Job Requirements • Strong communications skills.
• Good computer skills with advanced use of Excel. Experience with Access would be a plus.
• High energy level and ability to multitask
• High school education and some post high school grade education.
• Fluent in English with above average writing skills.
Degree Required No
City (or Nearest City) Fort McMurray
Requisition Number 90188BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.