Cummins Inc. Lead Hand Technician In Shop in Fort McMurray, Alberta
CumminsSales and Service – Western Canada is an exclusive distributor for CumminsInc., the world’s largest independent manufacturer of diesel engines and aglobal leader in power generation technology. With fourteen branches and over700 employees across Western Canada, we are a growing company dedicated toproviding our customers with solutions they can count on.For moreinformation, please visitwww.salesandservice.cummins.com.
TheFort McMurrayBranch has an opening for a Lead Hand Technician – TruckShop.Reporting to the Truck ShopService Manager you will be responsible for the responsibilities describedbelow.
- Providing leadership,mentoring and training to Truck Shop Service Technicians
- Performing Safety JSAobservations,reporting and backupsupport for Service Managers Position
- Troubleshooting and repairing of all Cumminsengines, (up to 15 Liter) for industrial and automotive applications
- Assisting all customers with non-engineequipment repairs as required
- Adhering to all company and site safety rules
- Providing excellent customer service to allCummins Customers
- Must hold a valid Red Seal Journeymanqualification in Truck and Transport
- Must be CVIP certifiedorcan acquire certification
- Motivated team player with strong organizationand communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and asatisfactory drivers abstract
- Must pass a pre-employment and/ or pre-accessdrug and alcohol test
- Must be available after hours for emergencycall-outs
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Must be able to work in extreme hot and coldweather environments
- Must be able to work a 5 x 2 shift
- Other duties, as assignedPlease note that anyfuture shift changes that may occur are made in accordance with the terms andconditions of employment.
Cummins Sales &Service – Western Canada offers competitive wages, a bonus program, benefitspackage, employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities for development andcareer advancement.. If you’re ready to turbochargeyour career, submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” above!
InternalClose Date: December 10, 2016
InternalCandidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as an internal candidate on theapplication questionnaire.
We thank all applicants, but onlythose selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Title: Lead Hand Technician In Shop
Employment Type: Regular
Date Posted: 25/11/2016
Requisition ID: 1390