J&J Family of Companies Head of Human Resources, Canada Supply Chain, Customer Logistics Services and Quality in Guelph, Ontario
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Johnson & Johnson is seeking a Head of Human Resources located in Guelph, Ontario to support the Canada Supply Chain, Customer Logistics Services & Quality organizations.
As the HR site leader for the Guelph site and a member of the Canada HR Leadership team, this role is primarily responsible for:
• Deploying global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with local business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
• Driving a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
• Acting as the HR site leader and partner with key HR and business leaders to support and define the cultural, engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
• Working directly with client groups to identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conduct gap analysis, and develop and implement buy/build strategies
• Providing ongoing and targeted coaching support to leaders, primarily at the Director and above level
• Playing a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
• Supporting and leading key projects and deliverables as determined by the Regional/Country lead and helping to shape the HR agenda in Canada
• 8+ years' professional experience; minimum of 5 years of progressive HR or HR related experience
• Bachelor Degree is required; advanced degree such as MBA or MS/MA (in Human Resources, Organization Development, Organization Behavior, Organizational Psychology, Consulting Psychology, Industrial Organization Psychology, Labor Relations, or similar related discipline) is preferred
• Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
• Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and business support initiatives
• Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills
• Influence, shaping solutions negotiation and partnership skills
• Embodies strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills
• Strong MS office and related talent management technology tools skills
• Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business
• Experience with innovative change efforts, including developing and implementing detailed change management plans
• Experience supporting multiple business functions and working in various industries, ideally within large, complex organization
• Experience of driving strategic change to meet changing business needs, and exploring new business models
This position will be located in Guelph, ON and requires travel up to 20% (USA and Markham, ON).
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)