Honeywell Junior Maintenance Mechanic (Niagara Region) in Hamilton, Canada
- _00335754 - Junior Maintenance Mechanic (Niagara Region, ON)_
Performs emergency service repairs, testing, limited engineering and start-up technical support across a wide range of mechanical building systems from simple to moderately complex in nature. Provides support to other mechanics and subcontractors.
Honeywell HBS is a worldwide business providing integrated HVAC and control systems, products and services; and total security systems for commercial and residential customers. Products and service are brought to the market through a dedicated sales force and a distribution network. Customer sets include owners, contractors, consulting engineers, OEM and distribution networks.
- Provides Preventative Maintenance Services, Filter and Belt changes on Commercial, Industrial, Residential Heating and Air Conditioning Units
- Provides Condenser and Coil Cleaning Services on Commercial, Industrial, Residential Heating and Air Conditioning Units
- Provides Chiller Condenser and Evaporator tube cleaning services
- Provides HVAC Installation and Maintenance support to Journey Refrigeration Mechanics
- Identifies opportunities to improve customer equipment life and effectiveness
- Performs basic troubleshooting and report repair requirements to certified internal specialists
- Maintains company propriety and documentation in accordance with established policies: handles propriety information in the prescribed manner: adheres to and supports HBS policies and procedures including all safety requirements
- Promotes, builds, and maintains good customer relations
- Provides assistance to sales representatives
- Presents the highest level of professional image both in personal and vehicle appearance
- Utilize and operate a wireless handheld Electronic Work Order Tool.
Basic Qualifications: * Minimum of a High School Diploma * 1 year of mechanical experience * Valid G Class Driver’s License and a Drivers Abstract Record acceptable to Honeywell * G3 Gas License
Preferred Qualifications: * 1st year Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Apprentices will be considered * Graduate of College Designated Heating and Air Conditioning Course is an asset * Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills * G2 Gas License * ODP Refrigeration License * Bondable * Proficient Computer skills (MS Office) * Ability to operate hand tools in a safe manner. * Willing to learn. * Basic knowledge of Heating and Air Conditioning equipment and system components.
Click here to learn more about Honeywell’s Automation and Control business:http://careersathoneywell.com/en/automation.
Wonder what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out ourOne Honeywell Culturevideo on the Honeywell YouTube Channel.
Is this job not an exact match to what you were looking for? Join Honeywell’sTalent Networkto receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. For more information, please visit our career site.
To apply for this position, please go towww.careersathoneywell.com, change the country to Canada, and then enter requisition # 00335754
/As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce./
Job: *Customer/Product Support
Title: Junior Maintenance Mechanic (Niagara Region)
Requisition ID: 00335754