Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc. Water and Vacuum Truck Operator - High River,AB in High River, Alberta
Who We Are
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay based on skills and experience for this temporary full-time position;
- Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion.
Our High River, AB location is currently looking for a Water and Vacuum Truck Operator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe operation of units at various new well sites.
- Attends daily safety meetings and ensures all tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner;
- Drives, operates and stages units;
- Performs pre and post trip inspections;
- Assists with job site preparation;
- Proper disposal of drilling fluids;
- Maintaining documentation (e.g. pre/post trips, field level risk assessments, driver’s log book, etc.) and following Clean Harbors’ standard operating procedures;
- Providing high levels of customer service with internal employees and external clients.
Key qualifications :**
- Class 3Q or 1 license with 5-year driver’s abstract;
- Previous Water and Vacuum truck experience preferred;
- Minimum of one (1) year previous industry experience;
- Land spreading experience asset;
- Confined space, fall arrest, ground disturbance, H2S, First Aid, CSTS/PST an asset;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment;
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions for extended periods of time.
Visit our career site at *www.cleanharbors.com/careers *to complete an online application process. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.
Job ID #: 44188
Location: AB,High River
Functional Area: Drivers
Position Type: Field Services
Education Required: Not Indicated
Experience Required: 1+ yr