Corix Customer Financial Services Administrator in Langley, British Columbia
Corix has more than 70 years’ experience designing, building, financing and managing the vital utility infrastructure systems required for communities to grow and thrive. Ensuring the safest, most efficient transport, delivery and treatment systems, we work in partnership with the people of the communities we serve to create fresh solutions and provide services in a socially and environmentally responsible manner.
Over the last five years, we have experienced substantial growth – and with growth comes opportunity. Our team members enjoy:
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Generous vacation package
• Company-matched retirement savings program
• Internal training programs
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Work-life balance and flexible work arrangements
• A pristine record of safety and environmental performance
You’ll join a team of more than 2,200 dynamic professionals who bring drive, passion and a genuine sense of pride to their work. We also actively encourage and empower all our team members to seek, share and implement new ideas for creating value.
About the Job:
Corix has an immediate opening for a regular full-time Customer Financial Services Administrator at our Langley Office. This successful candidate will be responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations, and is responsible for the overall daily functions related to payment processing and bank deposit preparation supporting various business units of the Corix Group of Companies.
• Posts AR subledger entries, including payments from customers, pre-approved general ledger adjustments, chargebacks, and NSF’s, and notifies Customer Financial Services Representatives of discrepancies
• Oversees the posting of monthly finance charges and printing of monthly statements, working with the Coordinator to ensure the monthly AR close schedule is met
• Updates customer payment details and supports meeting cash forecasting and bank reconciliation requirements by communicating daily bank deposit totals from the various banking institutions to the appropriate Corix departments
• Supports the Financial Analysts with reconciliations of bank deposits, GL entries and point of sale reconciliations
• Provides support to the Customer Financial Services Representatives with account reconciliations as necessary;
• Provides support to the Customer Financial Services Coordinator as necessary including vacation coverage;
• Liaises with the Technical Support team on testing of ERP software enhancements related to the Cash Management functions;
• Provides feedback on policy, process and training documentation relating to Cash Management functions;
• Performs other special projects as assigned by the Supervisor, Customer Financial Services Administration;
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Fast paced office environment
• Deadline driven tasks
• Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks
• Accuracy and attention to detail is required
• Occasional overtime may be required
• High school diploma;
• 3 years related experience;
• Accurate and efficient data entry skills;
• Superior organizational, interpersonal, multitasking, analytical, and prioritizing skills;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Outlook;
• Experience with Microsoft Navision is an asset;
• Professional communication skills both oral and written;
• High degree of integrity including the ability to successfully deal with sensitive and confidential information;
• Must possess a willingness to be flexible and provide a very high level of quality customer service both internally and externally in a positive and professional manner.
Application Expiry Date:
This position will remain open until the position is filled.
If you possess these skills and qualifications, we invite you to apply online in confidence at www.corix.com.
Corix employees must apply via our internal portal
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
No telephone calls or recruitment agencies will be accepted.
Corix is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience.
Accommodations are available upon request.
Updated Date: 11/21/2016