SIRVA, Inc. Onsite Corporate Program Manager in Longueuil, Quebec
Tracking Code 3507 Job Description
The Onsite Global Assignment Consultant works on site in Longueuil, Quebec. The general role is to serve as a typical client contact including working with the business in assignment planning, resolving assignment issues, managing global mobility vendors and their processes.
To be a best fit for the role, you need:
- Strong organizational skills
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- ability to analyze and report out data
- ability to work in a fast pace environment
- customer service oriented
- minimum 3 years experience administrating relocation/Global Assignment policy
- BILINGUAL (FRENCH/ENGLISH)
- high school diploma required
- bachelors degree preferred
Responsibilities within the role are:
- Authorizing relocations to relocation provider and other service providers
- Working with the business to advise and plan relocations/assignment according to policy
- Assist in routing/approving exceptions
- Update current standard works and also create new ones when needed
- Ensuring service satisfaction to HR and assignees
- Managing multiple vendors through out the process, primarily relocation, tax and immigration providers
- Assistance ironing out operational issues
- Assistance with client directed projects
- Assistance with pre-relocation moves/Candidate inquiries
- Assistance creating and implementing process and policies
SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security for customers.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
SIRVA is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The Federal EEO Law Poster may be found at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability of any part of the employment process, please send an email to Human Resources at HRSIRVA@SIRVA.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX, and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
Job Location Longueuil, Quebec, Canada Position Type Full-Time/Regular