Gordon Food Service Customer Care Representative (Part-Time) in MB, Canada
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a strong and stable company? Do you want the opportunity for excellence and advancement in your career? If so, Gordon Food Service could be the place for you.
As one of the largest privately held foodservice distributors in North America, our family-owned company has a history of developing talented professionals, pursuing innovative ideas and building strong relationships.
We are seeking great people looking for professional and personal growth. If you are interested in joining an innovative, supportive, values-driven company, we invite you to consider a career with Gordon Food Service. Take a look at these videos to learn more about who we are and what we do!
Who is Gordon Food Service? Canadian Stewardship Report
Reporting to the Customer Care Lead, the Customer Care Representative (part-time) is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to Gordon Food Service customers. The Customer Care Representative is responsible for understanding the customer needs and working collaboratively with the appropriate departments to facilitate effective customer solutions.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Enters customers orders into Gordon Food Service order entry system with care, professionalism and accuracy while clarifying and confirming all orders with the customer regardless if order is phoned, faxed or emailed and if item codes are supplied or description only is used;
- Provides immediate, exceptional response to customer inquiries, concerns and requests regarding products and services;
- Effectively facilitates the resolution of customer issues or complaints through effective, knowledgeable, collaboration with appropriate departments;
- Responsible for excellent follow up, accurate and efficient completion of tasks, and effective communication to all required parties both internal and external;
- Assists and supports District Sales Representatives (DSR’s) and Regional Account Managers where required;
- Effectively manages and communicates all reasonable customer divisional concerns, e.g. routing, transportation, credit, inventory or common product sourcing;
- Elevates above issues to Centralized NMU team or NMU Account Manager where necessary (Specific to NMU)
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, strong time management skills;
- Self-motivated and keen attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal & written skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft applications Watch these videos for even more information about Gordon Food Service!
Excellence in Distribution (Our History) #AlwaysAtYourTable
Habitat for Humanity
Gordon Food Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category: Customer Service