Gordon Food Service Delivery Service Representative ($22.72 after one year) in MB, Canada
Are you a Class 1 Driver who is physically fit, enjoys delivering excellent customer service, and working with a great team? Do you like being able to come home at the end of your shift and are you ready for a new challenge? If so, Gordon Food Service® could be the place for you.
As one of the largest privately held foodservice distributors in North America, our family-owned company has a history of developing talented professionals, pursuing innovative ideas and building strong relationships. After one year as a Delivery Service Driver for Gordon Food Service you can earn a base salary of $xx.xx/hour plus premium of $x.xx/hour. If this sounds appealing to you, we are currently hiring Delivery Service Drivers to operate company owned vehicles and deliver food service products to our awesome customers.
Who is Gordon Food Service? Overview of Transportation Career
The Delivery Service Representative is responsible for delivering products to customer locations within delivery window time frames. Duties include, but are no limited to:
- Operating tractor/trailer safely at all times
- Working with customers in a professional manner regarding any concerns or issues
- Completing pre and post trip paperwork and daily log books
- Completing credits for customers when necessary
- Class 1A driver’s license
- Works well unsupervised and is self- motivated
- Must be able to do physical work and lift up to 75 lbs
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wages
- Company flex benefits for you and your family
- Company RRSP with matching DPSP
- Driver Accuracy Incentive program
- Day/Afternoon Shifts
- Home every night
- Family owned company
- Employee recognition programs
Watch these videos for even more information about Gordon Food Service!
Excellence in Distribution (Our History) #AlwaysAtYourTable
Canadian Stewardship Report Habitat for Humanity
Gordon Food Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category: Transportation