Walmart HR Systems Coordinator - 4 month contract in Mississauga, Ontario
This position is responsible for maintaining the highest standards of process efficiency and data integrity while providing customer service to users, processing People system transactions and storing supporting documents in the file retention room, auditing and reporting on Home Office workflows, and providing People standard reports to the business.
- Provide Tier 1 Support for People systems, responding by phone, web, or e-mail, prioritizing needs, redirecting queries, and taking action in PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors, OrgPublisher, and/or Kenexa as authorized
- Identify and apply procedures for accurate and timely entries into PeopleSoft (new hire, transfers, promotions, demotions, LOA, terminations, personal data changes, transitions to/from SMART); serve, support and educate People teams on these procedures
- Update and maintain personnel files, ensuring appropriate paperwork for all activities relating to employment have been documented and filed in the file retention room or offsite secure storage
- Conduct audits, generate metrics and perform review of transactions processed by self or others on the team for data integrity and legislative compliance
- Execute process improvement and assist in updating the body of policies, procedures, and documentation to support process efficiency, data integrity, and the ongoing administration of People systems, PCNs and personnel files
- Create simple ad-hoc reports according to priority; add frequently-requested reports to People report registry that describes standard report content, frequency, security level, recipient list; generate regular reports on People report registry through automated People reporting tools, such as QMF, PeopleSoft Query Manager, SuccessFactors Reporting, Kenexa Data Insight Tool, People Analytics and Aquire OrgPublisher
- Maintain administration of several benefit programs - Service Awards, Manulife Benefits Card, Discount Card, Quebec Pharmacy Discount card, Club Meadowvale, Education Assistance program. This includes maintaining tracking spreadsheets, reviewing eligibility where required, ordering, cancelling and distribution of cards, as well as responding to inquiries.
Maintain administration of the Retiree Recognition program and BC Medical, including processing invoices, requesting payments and reconciling to payroll.
Attention to detail and proficiency in Excel
- Minimum Education Required: College Certificate or Diploma
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: 1 - 2 years
Job Title: HR Systems Coordinator - 4 month contract
Req ID: 764837BR
Canada Walmart Division: Human Resources
Canadian Cities: Mississauga
Store Location: Argentia & Mississauga Rd. (Corporate/Home Office)
Employment Type: Temporary