Expedia Lead Generation Specialist in Mississauga, Ontario
Egencia, the corporate travel division of Expedia is growing our Sales team. We are currently looking to hire a Lead Generation Specialist to join our team.. We have a dynamic, fast-paced environment, at the forefront of technology, and offer an excellent opportunity for career growth.
This position will be responsible for creating outbound connections to our Premier team and will report to the Inside Sales Team Manager. This role is a key part of our sales team, contacting potentially interested decision-makers to discuss Egencia. It’s a great opportunity to put your “hunting” skills to work, supplying warm leads to the team.
- Research and build weekly cold prospective customer lists targeted at $10M-500M revenue companies in targeted territories.
- Perform daily cold prospecting outreaches to build your own pipeline
- Use Salesforce.com, Marketo, InsideView, LinkedIn, and other tools of the modern prospecting trade to manage, track, and report on all prospecting activity and results.
- Actively partner with Sales Management and individual Sales Reps to attack territories, develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
- Articulate the Egencia Value Proposition to decision-makers to assess buying interest and fit.
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives in Target Accounts.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Egencia offering, industry trends, and competition.
- Persistence, persistence, persistence.
- Bilingual English French a must.
- Rejection-proof– you’re not phased when people ignore your emails and calls, the challenge of cutting through the clutter motivates you.
- Deep desire to learn enterprise SAAS sales from the ground up, prove it to yourself and others that you’ve got what it takes to be a rainmaker.
- Need for achievement and a proven pattern of achievement (in sales or otherwise)
- Competitiveness - you love to win and hate to lose
- Optimism – you are confident that you will win the next deal; you rebound quickly from losses
- Ability to tailor a message based on specific prospect profiles– you can efficiently draw out the needs/pain points of a prospect and associate them to the core benefits of the product/service
- Adaptable/Resourceful – you shudder when you hear, “that’s just how we’ve always done it”; you are able to absorb and implement change quickly with limited disruption to your day-to-day production and workflow
- Ability to multitask – you can manage several disparate tasks throughout your workday
- Proficient with Salesforce.com, Marketo, LinkedIn, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel in addition to basic computer knowledge
- Minimum 1 year experience in outbound lead generation or similar role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Who are we:
We believe in being Different. We seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches, because averages can lie and sameness is dangerous. Because of this belief, our norms aren't rules or universal at all corners of our company. But they are important to our identity and how we work together. Like our company, these norms will evolve.
We are Transparent. We communicate openly and honestly, at all levels, upwards, sideways and downwards. We surface difficult issues quickly, we act, we learn.
We organize for Speed. We seek to gather data as fast as possible, and move. Speed allows us to make mistakes and constantly improve.
We believe in the Scientific Method. Everyone’s ideas are equal in the face of hard data. We use data to guide but not define our actions.
We Lead Humbly. Our leaders serve their teams. None of us has all of the answers, but we are curious and we are always looking to learn. Though our leaders take their responsibilities to our business and their teams incredibly seriously, they never take themselves too seriously.
We act as One Team. We look to optimize for the greater good, not just our own, or even our own teams' interests. We are actively interested in the success of others.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- Posted 7 Days Ago
- Full time