Walmart Merchandiser, Innovation Centre in Mississauga, Ontario
The Associate will be responsible for all operational areas of the Layout center like fixture setup, merchandising product, staging product, fixture teardown for particular departments/SBUs, and assisting Internal and External customers with daily tasks. This position reports directly to the Manager, Innovation Center or Assistant Manager, Innovation Center. This position will be required to follow the companies 3 basic beliefs and adapt to change in the stores production requirements.
- Integrity, Involvement with Home Office Divisional meetings Store meetings and implementing company policies and procedures. Control and record all merchandise/ equipment exiting the facility – prepare DBF for MTR process, return to vendor, sample sale, fixturing; control and protection of any /all assets.
- Backroom, safe efficient process of merchandise flow from receiving to stocking shelves and correct disposal of waste (sustainability). Cleaning and maintaining all areas of the layout centre
- Understand carrier unload process for efficient freight and fixture management Process return to vendor’s shipments.
- Team player, communication within store and departments working effectively to locate potential issues and complete tasks promptly.
- Out sourcing/ research, using computers or readily available hard copy documents to solve pricing policies and procedural problems. Front End, loss prevention 3 basic beliefs ensuring professional speedy accurate and efficient flow of customers through check outs.
- Create/maintain files of all documents regarding receipts, shipments, bills of landing, MTR’s etc.
- Support the setup and execution of special events. Maintain fixture inventory – set up tear down and storage for modular sets; inspection and operation of specialized equipment – forklift, cardboard baler, compactor, MHE maintain existing safety standards on a daily basis.
- Takes item dimensions and draws modular in JDA as required – attention to detail required, space planning and merchandising skills required Minimum Education Required: High School Minimum Years of Experience Required: 3 – 5 years
Job Title: Merchandiser, Innovation Centre
Req ID: 764397BR
Canada Walmart Division: Merchandising
Canadian Cities: Mississauga
Store Location: Argentia & Mississauga Rd. (Corporate/Home Office)
Employment Type: Full Time