Schneider Electric National Sales Manager - Building Automation Systems in Mississauga, Ontario
Schneider Electric is looking for a high performance National Sales Manager to lead our Building Automation Systems and Field Device sales team across Canada.
As an innovative and dynamic leader, you are responsible for developing and executing key growth sales strategies, and action plans required to achieve financial targets through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. This individual has a proven track record for delivering results, business development, and team management success.
This person will manage relationships with other staff functions to ensure appropriate resources are available and focused to support selling objectives.
*PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
Lead a national sales team, focused on high priority opportunities. Ensure team is aligned, and executing to achieve desired results
Develop and execute strategic sales plan and account plans to achieve targets and accommodate corporate goals
Understand short and long-term effects of sales strategies on financial results
Own and meet / exceed annual orders & sales targets
Lead and drive the sales process, from planning to close
Identify potential customers and develop a business plan to reach them. Develop and maintain client relationships at all levels of the organization
Analyze and qualify new business opportunities
Establish annual sales objectives for the team and develop regional sales plan to achieve these targets
Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
- Monitor and take necessary measures to ensure adequate pipeline of opportunities to fuel sustained growth
- Stays current with market and segment trends. Maintains an understanding of client business challenges and aligns Schneider solutions and sales team to meet client business objectives and initiatives.
- Assist marketing group in monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Develop and implement sales policies, and procedures.
- Participates in sales conferences, industry meetings, and social networks to represent company’s brand.
- Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with executive decision makers in large accounts.
- Coach, mentor and manage sales team development & performance to ensure individual and team excellence.
- Ensures Schneider Electric remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
Minimum 5 years of sales experience in building management systems, security, IT or other similar industry.
Minimum 3 years of experience leading teams
Proven ability to motivate and lead a sales team
Experience in developing and executing sales strategies
Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy
Good understanding of software and new technologies
Strong analytical & conflict resolution skills
Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
Strong organizational and planning skills
Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization, including executive level
Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
Will be expected to spend a significant amount of his/her time out of the office.
A positive attitude to dealing with people.
Engineering Degree or MBA
Experience leading a national team or geographically disperse team.
Experience in Facility Management, Healthcare, Hospitality, Transportation or Education sectors.
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Mississauga
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 0035FG