Energizer Holdings, Inc. Retail Sales Rep in Mississauga, Ontario
This is Energizer
We're leading the charge as the new Energizer, connecting our brands, our people and the products we offer the world. Together, we're creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we'll play, and what it takes to win.
Our 5,000 colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
To execute sales, merchandising and customer service functions at assigned accounts within the assigned territory, based on the call frequency outlined.
• Present and sell products at store level according to national and regional priorities and targets, while maintaining focus on marketing objectives. • Execute promotions in a manner that result in increased POS sales and/or share of shelf gains. • Merchandise products as indicated by national bulletins and/or other internal correspondence. • Rotate stock on all product lines, ensure POP material is available and displayed, and solicit additional space gains during promotions and/or peak sales periods.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key store personnel in order to strengthen the company's position. • Be the Category Ambassador, educating on trends, opportunities and risks. Advise customers of upcoming ads, promotions, new products, etc. • Responsible for managing territory budget • Provide consistent feedback and competitive information to Retail Manager/NAM's • Provide daily/weekly reports when needed by Manager • Ensure call frequency is met within the territory • Provide exceptional customer service to all stores within the territory and follow up on all requests • Additional duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
• College/university degree or equivalent experience with 2 years of proven sales/merchandising experience in consumer packaged goods. • Microsoft Outlook, Excel mandatory • Strong selling skills • Self-motivated with solid negotiation skills. • Ability to organize and plan effectively. • Good attention to detail • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at store level and within Energizer. • Ability to successfully work within and promote a team environment. • Adaptable to change in coverage/geography of territory if/when necessary • Ability to work independently and meet call standard requirements
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Previous experience with retail automation technology • English proficient
Working Relationships & Environment
• Reports to Ontario Retail Manager
• Ability to conduct store tours with Head Office personnel when required • Attend trade shows, customer meetings and company sales meetings as required. • Vehicle in good condition • Valid Driver's license • Good physical capacity, light lifting (up to 60lbs), high volume of walking/standing 75% of daily activities
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes full medical and retirement savings coverage, paid vacation and holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.