Brinks PT Guard/Messenger/Driver in Moncton,, New Brunswick
in Moncton, NB
The Armored Guard position is responsible for protecting company personnel, property and shipments for which the company is responsible. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers and in armored vehicles in transit, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers, including armored vehicles.
• Remain alert and prepared at all times, not only protecting the crew or premises against attack, but also watching for the accidental mishandling of packages that might result in a loss
• Observe all security and safety procedures
• Accompany a messenger to and from points of delivery or pickup or remain at a certain post
• Able to work weekends, holidays and/or extended hours
• A valid firearms permit and ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
In accordance with our Employment Equity Policy, Brink’s welcomes and encourages applications from
qualified women, men, members from visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities during the application process or any other phase of the employment process. Requests for accommodation should be made firstname.lastname@example.org early as possible in the application/employment process.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information/history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf