Mondelez International Field Sales Representative-Montreal, Quebec in MONTRÉAL, Canada
Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo. Developing the world’s favorite snacks, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. Working at Mondelēz International is all about the power of big - and small.
Why big? Because we’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum. We’re ranked #1 in chocolate, biscuits and candy, and #2 in gum. What’s more, we employ over 100,000 people worldwide and market products in around 165 countries.
Why small? We go out of our way to hear everyone’s point of view, and develop local roots wherever we go. It’s this combination of big and small that drives everything we do.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational .
You’ll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you’ll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
Field Sales Representative
A representative occupies a full-time position in sales. He is responsible for retail sales results for a given territory. Working with a team of targeted sales led by the Manager, Field Sales, the Field Sales Representative must reach the sales targets and specific objectives. In this role, one of the main goals is to establish and maintain relationships with key people in stores while providing an exceptional customer service, maximizing sales and generating interest in stores. The representative takes advantage of sales opportunities, corporate programs and strategies to impact positively the sale of Mondelēz international products in retail stores.
As a sales representative, you will be in charge of a specific area, in which you will deal with a variety of clients - small and large retailers of groceries. You will work with clients to identify programs and merchandising opportunities that will attract the attention of consumers and allow to sell our products; and ultimately to achieve the sales and profits objectives. Your performance will be easily recognizable, and you will see that you are contributing to business goals. You will be directly responsible for the success of your own business.
If your dream is to be part of a dynamic team of leaders, the representative position is the foundation to achieve this career dream. This role will allow you to gain the skills, experience and professional maturity to grow within this company. If you like negotiation and want excel at your goals as a representative and key account manager, this is your position.
• Stimulate and motivate the Mondelēz sales volume and share the objectives by brand and category for designated accounts within your territory.
• Obtain support from the retailer in case of promotional programs.
• Manage, support and stimulate the basic principles of programs: distribution, planograms, pricing, merchandising and PLV material.
• Manage the shelves and supervise the planograms with the products references and sales fronts to make sure the products are correctly placed and visible.
• Settle the PLV material with the objective of increasing the effectiveness and visibility to promote the sale of Mondelēz products.
• Responsible for the revenue net, office annual budget, annual sales volume of the unit and other numbers inherent to the position.
• High school diploma
• University degree is an asset (bachelor in business preferred).
• Experience in sales and customer service (minimum 1 year).
• Valid driver´s license and a solid driving record (driving record required).
• Knowledge of organizational structures (organizational charts to evaluate).
• Entrepreneurial spirit, courage, passion and energy.
• Results oriented
• Motivation and business oriented.
• Natural talent to build fast and steady relationships.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to influence positively his team in future outcomes.
• Ability to work in a designated territory and drive to different locations
• Proactive person: restock the display stands and provide ultimate sales data to clients.
• Snack lover and willing to bring some joy into people's lives.
Mondelez Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process.. If you are a person with a disability and have questions or would like help with your application, please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Title: Field Sales Representative-Montreal, Quebec
Requisition ID: 1617212