KONE, Inc Branch Coordinator, Montreal in Montreal, Canada
Branch Coordinator, Montreal
Job ID: 30133
Job Posting Category: Clerical/Admin.
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Type: Fixed-term
Application Closing Date: 05-01-2017
KONE Canada is a proud member of KONE Americas
The KONE Americas is one of KONE's four area organizations representing one-fifth of global sales. The local leadership team is responsible for implementing KONE strategy in the USA, Canada and Mexico.
This position will be based in the KONE Montreal branch located at the following address:
3330 Rue De Miniac
We are looking for
KONE in Montreal is looking for a new branch coordinator.
The ideal candidate must be fluent in both French and English
The purpose of the Branch Coordinator role is to support the Branch Operations by peforming administrative and accounting tasks such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, purchasing, reception, customer service and by reducing the administrative workload of the Manager, Maintenance/Installation Supervisors and Sales persons, so that they can maximize the time they spend on the customer and our field forces.
Working in conjunction and under the direction of the a Manager, the Branch Coordinator will become a key part of the branch team.
Your main Responsibilities would be:
• Responsible for the accounts receivable for the branch including following up on all outstanding amounts, coolections and generation of reports.
• Inputs data entry information ( payroll, new contracts, sales orders, material etc) into the SAP system .
• Generates Purchase Orders and follows up on Goods Receipt.
• Recieves customer inquiries and responds to customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Provides administrative support to all members of the branch team when requiried.
• Performs reception and dispatching duties when required.
• Perform various tasks as assigned by management.
Skills, Education and Experience
•Post Secondary education from accredited college or university with an emphasis in Accounting. Equivalent experience may be substituted for degree
• Ability to collection outstanding amounts
• Converse in methods of effective and persuasive speaking, voice and diction, phonics, discussion, and debate.
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral
• Good knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
• Ability to work well in a computerized environment – use of SAP and Excel
• At least two years of office administration experience
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
Basic computer skills are necessary with knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with customers and other KONE personnel.
Working knowledge of and proficiency in SAP or ability to learn detailed computer software program.
Accurate typing skills of 50+ words per minute.
Ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
KONE offers the succesful candidate the following
a competitive salary
a performance based incentive plan that could add up to 15% of your salary
a defined contribution pension plan
a comprehensive group health and dental plan
a positive and team based work environment
opportunity to grow and develop your career in a Global company