Aon Corporation Bilingual Personal Insurance Sales Broker in Montreal, Quebec
Aon Is Looking For A Bilingual Personal Lines Sales Broker
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Personal Lines business group within Aon Risk Solutions, in Markham, ON. As a Bilingual Personal Lines Service Broker, you will report directly to the Team Leader for Personal Lines. Your Impact As A Bilingual Personal Lines Sales Broker
- Meets established service targets.
- Analyzes customer inquiries by providing information on products/services.
- Matches customer needs to insurance company’s products/services
- Provides information to customers in response to customer inquiries on products/services, converting a high percentage to sales.
- Contacts other departments to obtain information requested by customers i.e. claims.
- Generates new business opportunities by recommending products/services where appropriate.
- Up-sells or cross-sells products/services to existing clients.
- Updates customer records on computer system.
- Resolves customer concern/complaints within authority limits.
- Provides post sales customer service, i.e. policy changes.
- Reviews coverage(s) and recommends changes as necessary.
- Maintains quality controls, checks work for accuracy.
- Manage accounts receivable.
- Required to process documents, including customer letters, invoices and memos from companies
- Refers complex/difficult customer complaints/inquiries to team leader or supervisor.
- Maintains general knowledge and understanding of all products/services.
- Provides telephone coverage backup
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Insurance License
- Language French and English
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant Personal Lines or General Insurance related experience
- Working knowledge of Personal Lines
- Knowledge of Personal Lines products and services
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Outlook
- Brokers insurance courses
- TAM system knowledge
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures
- College Diploma or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Posted Date: 11/30/16
Category: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance
Location: Canada, QC, Montreal
Posted Date: 11/30/16