Canadian National Railway Company Coordinator, Talent Acquisition (1 year contract – maternity leave) in Montreal, Quebec
Talent Acquisition Coordinator – 1 year contract
We are currently seeking a Talent acquisition coordinator to work within our Talent Acquisition team in CN's headquarter office, located downtown Montreal.
Why you want this job: The Talent Acquisition team has first-hand experience in connecting with candidates and selecting the next generation of passionate railroaders. The team is responsible for sourcing top candidates across Canada, leading selection processes within and outside the company, and enabling a strong onboarding experience for all new employees. As a coordinator, you like to ensure the smooth running of processes and to help things flow. You are focused on ensuring a superior candidate experience, both from a systems perspective, as well as through personal interaction. You enjoy the challenge of working on multiple projects at once, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities As a Talent acquisition coordinator, you monitor the talent acquisition and onboarding processes to support candidates, recruiters and system users. As such, you would be responsible to:
- Be the first line of contact with candidates, partners and internal resources
- Fully support the Talent acquisition team's activities, through involvement in sourcing, selection and outreach initiatives
- Provide technical support to candidates and new hires
- Monitor systems to ensure consistency, and strong candidate experience
- Maintain and update Talent acquisition and Onboarding materials
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition (sourcing, interviewing), preferably in a unionized environment
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and resourcefulness
- Solid communication skills in English and French (oral and written)
- Very high proficiency in Office suite and comfortable learning new systems
- Customer service experience an asset
To apply: In addition to your resume, which should include your LinkedIn profile link, please attach a PDF document with 3 pertinent examples of how your experience matches the position.
Auto req ID: 7183BR