Insight Networking Sales Account Executive - English - December 19th 2016 in Montreal, Quebec
Date: Nov 15, 2016
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Are you an amazing relationship builder, able to connect easily with clients and partners? Do you have a genuine interest in intelligent technology and how it empowers businesses today? Then the opportunity below might be for you. We are currently looking for exceptional individuals to join Insight as Sales Account Executive - English -on December 19th 2016.
- Great relationships with tier one manufacturers and publishers in the IT industry like Microsoft, HP, Dell, Lenovo, Cisco, VMWare, Adobe, etc;
- A great culture driven by connections in everything we do – we connect our clients with the products, people and knowledge they need to stay ahead;
- A supportive environment where we encourage our teammates to be creative and grow professionally.
- A great attitude and previous sales account executive experience in building relationship and influencing clients;
- A genuine interest in intelligent technology and the motivation to learn and improve;
- The ability to build meaningful relationships with clients, colleagues and partners.
What you’ll do as Sales Account Executive:
- You’ll spend 80% of your time on the phone making outbound calls; prospecting for new accounts and building relationships with existing clients.
- You’ll identify business opportunities and engage different IT specialists to help you sell solutions to our Canadian clients.
- You’ll develop relationships with Insight's partners, including industry leaders such as Microsoft, IBM, HP, Lenovo, Cisco and others, to work leads and close business.
What you’ll need to be successful:
1-3 years of related sales account executive experience - cold calling experience is a plus;
The ability to communicate in an accurate manner in English language;
Strong negotiation skills, persistence and resilience;
Strong work ethics and drive;
Good command of MS Office, Outlook.
We offer you:
- Competitive base salary + commission plans;
- Paid on the job training for your sales account executive role;
- A variety of events, contests, sales spiffs organized by Insight and / or our partners where you’ll have the chance to meet new people and win amazing prizes (e.g. Formula 1 and Habs tickets, electronics, vacation packages and much more);
- The opportunity to contribute to our improvement and get recognized for your ideas within the company;
- Two paid volunteer days per year and the possibility to make a difference in the community through our fundraising campaigns;
- An internal events planning committee for activities like skiing, skydiving, sugar shack, holiday parties, etc;
- Wellness program: on-site fitness classes - yoga and kickboxing, personal wellness coach, gym reimbursement;
- Medical and dental insurance, employee assistance program and tuition reimbursement;
- Online learning center;
- Onsite cafeteria and indoor garage.
Do you know someone who would make a great Insight teammate?
Referrals are the best way to build quality teams – and a great way for you to earn a little extra cash. Please visit the Teammate Referral Policy page on Inside.Insight to find out how you can refer someone to this job at Insight.
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Join us as we work to deliver the best solutions through Intelligent Technology™, the new IT.
- Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
- Fortune 500 company founded in 1988
- 5,400 teammates worldwide, operating in 22 countries
- One of The Valley’s 2015 Healthiest Employers (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2016 HP US Personal Systems Reseller of the Year, 2016 Microsoft Federal Channel Partner of the Year, 2016 Cisco Gold Certification in North America, Microsoft’s No. 1 Global Licensing Solution Provider
Discover more at insight.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Montreal || Quebec (CA-QC) || Canada (CA) || SALES || MONCA ||Montreal, Quebec ||
Job Segment: Publishing Sales, Sales Management, Developer, Cisco, Sales, Technology