Insight Networking Senior Manager Human Resources in Montreal, Quebec
Date: Nov 17, 2016
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates.
We are looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
If you want to be a part of a winning culture, please continue reading.
For our Human Resources department in Montreal we are looking to add a new teammate in the role of Senior Manager - Human Resources.This is a hands-on role while driving strategic changes for our Montreal office (over 400 teammates) at the same time by partnering with the business leaders in the areas of talent management, performance management, rewards, employee relations, workforce planning and learning and development.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze and execute the business unit and company-wide programs to increase teammate satisfaction and performance including teammate satisfaction surveys, retention planning, succession planning and career development;
- Partner with the HR leadership team, staff and team members to provide talent acquisition strategies, rewards/compensation, performance management, issue resolution, and training and development;
- Clearly communicate and work effectively across all levels of the organization;
- Build alignment of individual/team efforts and priorities with organizational needs and direction;
- Coach and consult with managers in a variety of areas including communications, performance management, resource management, team and individual development, practice/policy interpretation and application, and other management challenges;
- Lead timely resolution of teammate relations challenges;
- Provide counsel that is consistent with Insight’s operating principles, values, high-performance culture, risk management considerations, etc.;
- Assist in market analysis and make recommendations to modify compensation practices to establish competitive programs, facilitate internal equity and ensure compliance with legal requirements;
- Develop and execute change management strategies as well as role model leadership and behavior to implement successful change in the organization.
- Serve as functional and/or business representative on Company committees or task forces.
- Other responsibilities as required
What you’ll need to be successful:
- BA in Business Administration or related field;
- 8+ years of experience in an HR leadership capacity to include but not limited to the following HR areas:
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Talent Management (Acquisition, Training, Retention, Satisfaction, Development)
- Compensation – understanding of Rewards & Recognition;
- Demonstrated success in building strong credibility and working relationships with client groups at all levels of teammates (individual contributors up to executive levels).
- Ability to manage projects and solve complex problems effectively and efficiently;
- Proven consulting and problem solving skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Ability to identify complex issues and recommend effective solutions.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of organizational change / culture transformation process;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and build, establish and maintain trust and credibility;
- Ability to conceptualize, plan, organize, and prioritize projects and achieve results;
- Strong and confident self-starter that values on-going learning and self-development;
- Ability to guide the development of education, training, and professional development programs that meet the needs of the organization’s strategic development and succession requirements;
- Extensive understanding of Human Resources Strategic issues and challenges;
- Highly developed Senior level management and leadership skills;
- Exceptional strategic and critical thinking skills and the ability to coach, consult, and work directly with senior executives to translate the needs of the business into HR strategies and actions;
- Ability to facilitate teamwork and staff development;
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills;
- Broad experience and expertise in talent acquisition, rewards/compensation, development, coaching/consulting, and diversity/inclusion strategies;
- Strong knowledge of employment law;
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities;
- Proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization;
- Strong commitment to company values and operating principles;
- Proven ability to manage complex employee relations situations and investigations;
- Proven ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Strong communication and written skills and both English and French.
The position reports to the Director Human Resources.
Benefits enjoyed by Insight’s teammates:
- Great benefits: group insurance; life insurance, basic accident protection, long term disability income replacement plan;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Continuous training and leadership development;
- Insight University;
- Wellness program: on-site fitness classes, personal wellness coach, gym reimbursement, on-site- massage;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Indoor garage;
- And much more!
We believe in teamwork, having fun and achieving success. Be a part of our winning team by joining us and transform how businesses view technology!
Do you know someone who would make a great Insight teammate?
Referrals are the best way to build quality teams – and a great way for you to earn a little extra cash. Please visit the Teammate Referral Policy page on Inside.Insight to find out how you can refer someone to this job at Insight.
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Join us as we work to deliver the best solutions through Intelligent Technology™, the new IT.
- Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
- Fortune 500 company founded in 1988
- 5,400 teammates worldwide, operating in 22 countries
- One of The Valley’s 2015 Healthiest Employers (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2015 Dell Healthcare Partner of the Year, 2015 HP PartnerOne Financial Services Partner of the Year, 2014 Cisco Global Architectural Excellence Partner of the Year, Microsoft’s No. 1 Global Licensing Solution Provider
Discover more at insight.com or email email@example.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Montreal || Quebec (CA-QC) || Canada (CA) || HR || MONCA ||Montreal, Quebec ||
Job Segment: Developer, HR, Consulting, Equity, HR Manager, Technology, Human Resources, Finance