Bose Asst Mgr, Bose Store in Newmarket, Canada
- Serves as primary manager for the store when the Store Manager is out
- Assists in day to day responsibility for store operations and through regular rotational assignments, is accountable for specific areas within operations as assigned by the Store Manager
- Assists with communicating management expectations to store team and communicating store needs to Store Manager for effective action
- Coaches, develops and mentors store colleagues
- Able to fulfill all Lead Sales Manager and Sales Specialist responsibilities which include: Participating in the recruitment, interviewing, and orientation of Sales Specialists.
Achieving sales goals relative to store targets.
Delivering extraordinary and lasting experiences to every customer through personalizing Bose products and services to fit their unique needs
Providing exceptional customer service during all customer interactions
-Actively promoting the Bose brand to build customer advocacy.
- Participating in all store trainings and certifications to continually develop in role
- Requires an Associates degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ retail experience, 2 of which are in a supervisory or lead role.
Terms and Conditions at http://www.bose.com/content/dam/BoseDAM/Web/consumerelectronics/global/content_pages/corporate/careers/PDFs/Bose-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf
We’re a company built on disruptive innovation—having the courage to challenge the status quo, an unwavering commitment to our customers, and the fundamental belief that anything is possible. We never settle; we have a passion for discovering better ways to help people enjoy the things they love. We need people like you, people with better solutions. If you join us, you’ll find the opportunity to do your best work and the freedom to enjoy it. Here, every employee has the opportunity to build their own success and contribute to ours. It’s an atmosphere of trust, collaboration, high expectations, and great reward.