Solvay Maintenance Planner in Niagara Falls, Canada
- Accountability for site HSE, Quality, Productivity, and Manufacturing Excellence objectives
- Plan job packages for routine maintenance, maintaining SHE standards, shutdown repair work and improvement projects based on priorities of the department supervisor
- Develop, communicate and maintain a workable weekly schedule according to work requirements provided by operations and maintenance resource availability.
- Work with production employees, engineers, maintenance employees, contractors and vendors to develop efficient job plans lining up resources, equipment and tools.
- Actively engage in the area improvement teams to drive achievement of department objectives and continuous improvement initiatives and lead selected plan objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and schedule maintenance jobs to assure correct labor skills and parts/supplies are available to efficiently perform the job
- Develop, plan and schedule Preventive/Predictive Maintenance job plans as required
- Ensure team resources are adequate to meet job plan
- Participate in the development of the work process improvement objectives and area improvement team goals
- Fill in for maintenance supervisor as required
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:Plan and schedule maintenance jobs to assure correct labor skills and parts/supplies are available to efficiently perform the jobDevelop, plan and schedule Preventive/Predictive Maintenance job plans as requiredEnsure team resources are adequate to meet job planParticipate in the development of the work process improvement objectives and area improvement team goalsFill in for maintenance supervisor as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Minimum of a High School Degree and 5 years of experience in a maintenance planning role in a manufacturing setting.
- Chemical plant experience is preferred
- Experience with using and working with a CMMS, working knowledge of SAP preferred
- Excellent communication and skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Must have ability to lead and motivate teams.
- Planning and scheduling, problem solving and communication
- Bias for action & achieving results
- Must abide by safety, quality and all other site policies and procedures.
Title: Maintenance Planner
Location: Canada-Niagara Falls
Requisition ID: GBU002768