Constellation Brands, Inc. Forklift Operator in Oliver, British Columbia
We are currently recruiting for detail orientated, organized, team player who is self-motivated to fill the position of Forklift Operator on the Warehouse team based out of our Oliver, BC Production Facility. This is a Part-Time on call position.
The role of a Forklift Operator is to support production with timely delivery of required packaging materials, maintain inventory control and accurate picking of orders for distribution.
• Safe Operation of Warehouse allocated Counterbalanced Forklifts
• Storage & Delivery of required production materials to bottling lines
• Transportation and storage of finished products within Warehouse / Distribution Centre
• Operation of Automated Palletizer
• Assist with freight receiving and loading as necessary
• Stock rotation and inventory control
• Order Picking & Put-Away
• High School Diploma or Equivalent required
• Valid Forklift Operator Certificate.
• Strong commitment to quality with attention to detail.
• Candidate must be hands on, dependable, and self-starting.
• Good problem solving abilities along with basic logistic skills required.
• Teamwork and customer service skills.
• Ability to work rotating shifts/weekends.
• Ability to learn and operate production support equipment – palletizers/de-palletizers.
• Knowledge of safe warehouse practices, including safe materials handling skills.
• Ability to achieve and maintain valid Forklift certification.
• Knowledge of basic inventory control principles and procedures. (FIFO)
• Ability to understand and perform mathematic calculations.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Maintain an organized work place.
• First aid is an asset but not required.
• Ability to lift 55 lbs.
• Ability to work with an automated inventory control program.
• Casual, Part-time work (On-Call)
• Possibility of layoff over January and February
• Your own transportation is required.
• PPE must be worn. (includes Steel toe footwear)
• Ensures product quality parameters are observed and met at all times in the supply and warehousing process.
About Constellation Brands:
Constellation Brands is a leading international producer and marketer of beer, wine and spirits with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. Constellation is the third-largest producer and marketer of beer for the U.S. market and the world's leading premium wine company with a leading market position in the U.S., Canada and New Zealand. Constellation's wine portfolio is complemented by select premium spirits brands. Constellation's brand portfolio includes Corona Extra, Corona Light, Modelo Especial, Negra Modelo, Pacifico, Robert Mondavi, Clos du Bois, Kim Crawford, Rex Goliath, Mark West, Franciscan Estate, Ruffino, Jackson-Triggs, SVEDKA Vodka and Black Velvet Canadian Whisky.
Requisition ID: 6471