Gordon Food Service AZ Delivery Driver (avg $70,000+, in first year) - Aurora, Ontario in ON, Canada
Are you an AZ Driver who is physically fit, enjoys delivering excellent customer service, and working with a great team? Do you like being able to come home at the end of your shift and are you ready for a new challenge? If so, Gordon Food Service® could be the place for you.
As one of the largest privately held foodservice distributors in North America, our family-owned company has a history of developing talented professionals, pursuing innovative ideas and building strong relationships. After one year as a Delivery Service Driver for Gordon Food Service you can earn on average $31.00/hour. If this sounds appealing to you, we are currently hiring Delivery Service Drivers to operate company owned vehicles and deliver food service products to our awesome customers. Take a look at these videos to learn more about who we are and what we do!
Who is Gordon Food Service? Overview of Transportation Career
JOIN OUR FAMILY and earn a great salary based on a competitive formula pay system. Average is $31/hour.
You will be paid in relation to how hard you work!
Enjoy our flexible benefit program and an RRSP contribution match after 3 months of employment!
- Make scheduled deliveries to clients within the food industry.
- Hand bomb product from skids and transport to required locations.
- Complete pre-trip inspection of truck and safely operate equipment.
- Develop business relationships with clients through daily operations.
- Delivery to local businesses, no long distance driving necessary.
- Start and end each day in Aurora, Ontario!
- Must have an AZ licence, clean abstract and CVOR within the last 30 days.
- Must be able to effectively drive a manual transmission vehicle.
- A strong customer service attitude, and enjoy interacting with various clients within the food industry.
- Must be able to lift between 60lbs to 90lbs consistently and enjoy a job that will keep you physically fit.
- Delivering outdoors in all seasonal weather.
- Must be able to handle all types of food and beverage products including: seafood, beef, pork, produce, wine, nuts, spices, milk, eggs, etc.
SHIFTS AVAILABLE: 4 or 5 day work week (Nights or Days)
LOCATION: Aurora, Ontario
GORDON FOOD SERVICE, ONTARIO DIVISION IS A 24/7 OPERATION.
THIS ROLE REQUIRES FLEXIBILITY TO WORK EVENINGS/WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS AND OVERTIME HOURS.
*Please inquire about our signing bonus. Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Watch these videos for even more information about Gordon Food Service!
Excellence in Distribution (Our History) #AlwaysAtYourTable
Canadian Stewardship Report Habitat for Humanity
** Gordon Food Service welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. To request any accommodations you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms) contact email@example.com or 1-800-268-0159 to discuss your needs.
Job Category: Transportation