Manpower Bilingual (French) IT Recruiter - Entry Level in ON, Canada
The Experis Recruiter is responsible for: 1) delivering high quality service to customers and temporary employees by matching skills of temporaries to customer needs, 2) developing and retaining business by providing outstanding customer service, and 3) performing a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.
• Manages the order management process from receiving to completing a technical and professional assignment.
• Asks the appropriate questions when taking job orders.
• Comprehend technical/professional job orders.
• Responds to and qualifies job orders efficiently.
• Performs credit checks
• Analyzes resumes accurately and assign appropriate skill codes.
• Conducts candidate reference checks. Uses candidate reference checks to develop additional business opportunities.
• Uses recruiting tools such as TechBase and Field PowerBase to fill assignment orders rapidly with qualified contract employees.
• Enter skill code information accurately while maintaining and updating the existing computer database.
• Interview candidates to evaluate their technical qualifications for assignments.
• Communicate effectively with technical buying influences.
• Troubleshoot to resolve problems or complaints of customers and contract employees.
• Use personal computer workstations effectively to perform day-today responsibilities.
• Administer or coordinate Service Quality Training and Quality Performance Programs
• Build professional relationships with customers, contract employees and staff.
• Make key skill sales calls to acquire new business.
*Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed by Recruiters. Employees will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as requested by Management.
• AA/AS degree in a technical field (i.e. electronics, computer science, laboratory science). BS degree is preferred.
• Previous recruiting experience in the technical services industry is preferred.
• 1-3 years prior work experience in a technical environment such as computer operations, electronics, manufacturing or laboratory science, and/or formal technical training is required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others.
• Ability to advise, counsel, guide, and negotiate with others (e.g., staff, temporaries)
• Ability to develop (i.e. through teaching, training, etc.) the professional skills of employees.
• Ability to effectively and tactfully deal with people.
• Bilingual French & English.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Human Resources
Title: Bilingual (French) IT Recruiter - Entry Level
Requisition ID: 0014731