Capgemini Sales Executive - BPO- Contact Mgmt Software in ON, Canada
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience TM , and draws on Rightshore ® , its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini's robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
The BPO Sr. Manager continuously improves the service to clients whilst over-delivering revenue and profit for the engagement through the use of innovative reliable tools and methodology deployed by motivated and creative staff. The BPO Sr. Manager manages contracts effectively on daily basis including operations, finance and leadership. The BPO Sr. Manager provides the Client with high quality service and ensures that all Service Level Agreements and KPIs are kept according to schedule. The BPO Sr. Manager promotes team work and provides employees with coaching and leader's support. The BPO Sr. Manager will show clear dedication and commitment to individual business objectives and responsibility to the group as a whole. The BPO Sr. Manager will operate with no supervision in complex environments taking responsibility for a substantial aspect of Capgemini activity and will manage last minute changes calmly & professionally. The BPO Sr. Manager will actively promote the group's image capability and resources to the external environment. The BPO Sr. Manager will generate innovative solutions for delivering services and introduce new tools and technology to support this.
Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Created from innovative Capgemini propriety technologies, the ODIGO Cloud-based Multichannel Customer Engagement solution responds to each of the stages of the digital experience of users. ODIGO is ranked by Gartner as a top leading solution in this market.
Business Platforms benefits from the international dimension of Capgemini to deploy ODIGO across the Globe alongside other entities from the Group.
Scope of Role :
Develop and orchestrate the development and execution of the new logos sales strategy and overall business development in order to drive and maximise new sales opportunities for ODIGO within the region. Taking primary accountability for identification, qualification and closure of all new logos business.
Drives the deal process through development of sales strategies, solution proposal, and deal closing for large opportunities resulting in meeting or exceeding individual sales quota.
· Finds new sales opportunities through own networks or follow up on opportunities provided through the various sales channels including other Group’s BUs.
· Assesses client’s business need, political landscape and financials and tailors sales presentations to address those specific needs
· Qualifies major new logo opportunities to be further pursued, drives consistency between sales strategy (value messages, relationship approach, competitive differentiation) and content work managed by bid team (solution design, pricing and costing, delivery of proposal, planned project management)
· Acts as broker between new client and pursuit team - deal shaping, commercial and delivery to ensure proposal addresses clients main needs
· Understands and discusses new logos sales plan with sales leader to agree on potential major opportunities to be chased in his/her own focus area (region, sector, offers)
· Drives brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc
· Manages and accountable for the new logo opportunity along the collaborative selling sales process until closing, build and maintain an external network and client relationships
· Addresses complex client issues involving interactions up to executive level and master meetings and negotiations techniques
· Anticipates clients needs, investigates the underlying causes and identifies short and long term solutions
· Manages comparison and differentiation of strengths and weaknesses for each opportunity and client
· Anticipates competitor’s strategy and market position by considering various strategies and articulates differentiation of the Capgemini solution to the client
· Manages business development costs according to levels set by business unit leaders and provide forecast to BU sales leadership
5 years experience of proven track record in new logos sales , developing own leads, and deep knowledge of the region as well as some industry focus. Strong preference for experience in selling software (cloud-based preferably) within the Digital & Customer Experience domain (Contact Center, Customer Engagement, Customer Service, Telephony, CRM solutions).
Ability to develop new business through own network or follow up on new logo leads
Strong selling/closing deals
Strong influencing and negotiating skills
Collaborative and team player
Excellent communications skills and Active Listening skills
Strong skills in developing proposals for clients, and soling complex client problems
Innovative approach to developing solutions for clients
Ability to assess client situations and political landscapes quickly, effectively and adapt sales strategy
Flexible and adaptive to various internal/external situations
Title: Sales Executive - BPO- Contact Mgmt Software
Requisition ID: 026153