TeleTech Content Collaboration Specialist (01R4B) in Ontario, Canada
Content Collaboration Specialist (01R4B)
Ontario, Canada, Location
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TeleTech is seeking a seasoned Designer, Instructional to join our Customer Management Services team!
The Instructional Designer department at TeleTech serves a critical role in the business… understanding the internal and external customer needs and then interpreting and transforming them into training and resources that serve to onboard and up-skill the employees working in that field. This means that the training being delivered has a direct impact on the productivity and the services delivered to our clients worldwide.
What you’ll be doing:
This role will also be responsible for the design, development, delivery, management and measurement of a client knowledge base. This exciting role uses the latest technology to ensure contact center associates are able to deliver the best experience to their customers.
What you’ll bring to us:
· Design and implement strategy to optimize knowledge base in support of meeting and exceeding operational and internal goals and metrics
· Conceive, design, and develop training programs and materials utilizing the latest instructional and distribution methods
· Build e-Learning, instructor-led or blended solutions to best suit the content and audience
· Build upon contemporary methods of adult learning theory, social and mobile learning, and curriculum design to shape e-learning, instructor-led, and blended approach education and guidance
· Create, build and distribute custom analytics and reports based on goals and metrics
· Coach users on knowledge base tools and coordinate with operations, training & quality teams to produce educational content within the knowledge base
· Work closely with other Instructional Designers including Lead Instructional Designers (IDs), Project Managers (PMs), Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Media, Quality Assurance (QA), as well as Training Team and Design and Delivery Managers
Whatskills you’ll need:
Knowledgeof and practical application of Adult Learning Theory and instructionaldesign principles
Abilityto facilitate focus groups, usability sessions and subject matter expertinterviews as well as identify and document key themes emerging from theseactivities
Abilityto manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced andtime-critical environment
BasicProject Management skills
Knowledgeof call center business and/or experience, desired
Experienceusing e-Learning software such as Captivate & knowledge of AdobePhotoshop, Flash, HTML principles
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions.Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Care organization utilizes an integrated platform of people, process, and technology leveraging more than 30 years of best practices to build customer value. Simply put, our Care team has a legacy of success. The Senior Project Manager is a keypart of this team, and will impact our global operation as part of a world class team of professionals.
· Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
· Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
· State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
· Opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
· Rich wellness program and health incentives
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately