Thomson Reuters Customer Center Receptionist in Ontario, Canada
The Customer Center Receptionist will be responsible for greeting customers, guests and visitors and promote the company image by being the first point of contact at the Customer Center and Executive meeting space. The optimal candidate will be accountable for sustaining seamless operation of the Center and partner with internal and external resources.
- Greet customers/guests/visitors and work closely with Main Reception Desk to ensure customers are received in a timely manner to enhance customer experience
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries and advise on the appropriate resolution while remaining pleasant and cheerful at all times.
- Responsible for directing customers and/or Thomson Reuters staff to respective meeting rooms or event space.
- Assist with booking of meeting rooms, demo rooms and training rooms via web based program.
- Answer calls for Toronto Customer Center, deliver messages as needed, escalate any urgent issues to Team.
- Ensure that reception and common areas are neat and tidy at all times.
- Liaise with team and/or internal third party vendor to ensure customers and/or Thomson Reuters staff are attended to and comfortable while waiting for respective meetings/events.
- Monitor and escalate any issues on the floor regarding environmental, lighting, cleaning or any facility related issues in the Center.
- Carrying out administrative duties to meet departmental needs.
Thomson Reuters employees take pride in providing our customers around the world with information that is timely, accurate, unbiased and trusted. We have a profound respect for the professions and customers we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities. Our environment is both challenging and supportive - we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Thomson Reuters values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Knowledge, Experiences, and Capabilities:
- Post secondary degree or diploma preferred
- 1 year of customer facing services experience
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Superior interpersonal, organizational and client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong commercial focus and skill set.
- Strong computer skills, including internet.
- Ability to multitask and react quickly in stressful situations.
- Ability to operationalize and execute short term tactical work where needed.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Job: *Administration Family Group
Organization: *Thomson Reuters Executives
Title: Customer Center Receptionist
Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto-CAN-TORONTO-333 Bay Street
Requisition ID: JREQ071420