Zurich NA Director of Sales in Ontario, Canada
Visits independent agents to market the companies' products and/or services. Develops agency business goals, buildsagency relationships, participates in area rate reviews and builds/maintains competitive information. Has limitedor no underwriting authority. This position typically has responsibility for multiple national/loca areas, andreports to a home office or top field executive.
Years of Experience: 8 Or More Years Of Related Experience
Education Requirement: Bachelors Degree Or Equivalent
Bachelors Degree Or Equivalent
Years of Experience:8 Or More Years Of Related ExperienceEducation Requirement:Bachelors Degree Or Equivalent
1. Prospects and visits agents/brokers and customers with the objective of promoting and selling company productsand services.
2. Collaborates with agents/brokers to obtain necessary underwriting information to provide targeted insurancesolutions.
3. Works to establish strong professional relationships with agents/brokers and customers to assure profitablesales production, excellent service, repeat sales and referrals for other customer contacts and production.
4. Creates and analyzes monthly activity/call reports.
5. Recommends changes and successfully integrates company products into distribution network within theregion/territory to achieve maximum market penetration and obtain the goals and objectives for business unit.
6. Works closely with the regional offices, other Zurich business units and profit centers to develop leads andcontacts for business opportunities and cross marketing or product density initiatives.
7. Follows up on calls and/or quotations that have been made to agents/brokers/customers to answer any questions orto close the sales.
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve. Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world. Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Title: Director of Sales
Requisition ID: 16000ALT