BMO Financial Group Intermediate Systems Support - Mainframe in Ontario, Canada
This is a permanent full time role located in Scarborough. BMO islooking for Intermediate System Development Support
Analyst – Mainframe to join their team. This is predominantlysupporting the mainframe development testing environment in a team of 15.
- Build and maintain the QA and Development test environments.
- Build CICS test region and set up offline JCL as per businessrequirements.
- Review Environment Build Document, and provide feedback andsuggestions to project teams.
- Monitor performance of CICS applications Batch processing jobs.
- Provide support/service to the TD QA and Development groups forDS applications. Participate in project and team
meetings interacting and collaborating with team members and otherdepartments (e.g. QA and Development teams).
- Automate manual processes to increase the efficiency of theUnit.
- Ensure environment set-up meets the project requirements basedon documentation provided. Support the projects for
the duration of testing and implementation.
- Complete all environment activities in a timely and accuratemanner.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery
- Flexibility of work hours, on-call, etc.
- Diagnose/troubleshoot/resolve/escalate problems in a timelymanner.
Mainframe: TSO, JCL, RACF, CICS, VTAM, SDSF, DB2, ESP, MFT, FTP,NDM, MQ
Applications: MECH, CADS, SAM, USA, PConnex, Sub Station, RoutingRegion, WEBSPHERE, etc.
PC Products: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
3-4 years of mainframe experience primarily in CICS and DB2
College or University education or the equivalent in experience.
Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
Good communication skills.
Nice to Have:
Experience providing support in a mainframe testing environment.
At our company, we have been helping our customers and communitiesfor over
195 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talentedand passionate individuals with a shared focus on
working together to deliver great customer experiences. We standbehind your success with the support you need to turnyour potential into performance.
To find out more visit our website at www.bmo.com/careers
BMO Financial Group is committed to an inclusive, equitable andaccessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we gainstrengththrough our people and our perspectives.