Sherwin-Williams Millman (Batchmaker) in Ontario, Canada
Title: Millman (Batchmaker)
Job Number: 16000HC7
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest coatings company in North America, and the third largest in the world. With $11 billion in sales, 4,000
stores, and 90
manufacturing and technical centers, we proudly serve customers in over 120 countries. Our 45,000
employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position is accountable for making batches according to the formula and process on the batch card and to ensure safety and quality in the workplace.
• Identifying, retrieving, weighing and locating raw materials according to the instructions on the batch card.
• Loading and or mixing, grinding and thin down of batches as per batch card
• Safely operating tow motor
• Preparing and delivering samples to Quality Control for testing
• Cleaning mixers
• Maintaining clean work environment
• Must adhere to all safety regulations
• Participate in Millman (Batchmaker) Team
• Meet quality and production standards
• Other duties as assigned
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, climb and descend stairs.
• The employee is occasionally required to kneel, crouch or twist.
• The employee must have the ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds and push/pull of 75 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must have a high school diploma, GED certificate, or equivalent; or two years of production experience
Must be legally authorized to work in the country for which you are applying for employment without, now or in the future, needing sponsorship for employment visa status
Must have reliable transportation to and from work
Must be able to work overtime, with or without reasonable accommodation
Must be able to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English
Experience in manufacturing and raw material inventory locations
Who we are
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.