BMO Financial Group Sr. Business Transformation Consultant in Ontario, Canada
* MANDATE * * : *
* TeamOverview: *
TheBusiness Transformation team helps BMO’s leaders solve some of their mostcomplex problems.We report into theChief Operating Officer of the Canadian Personal & Commercial (P&C)banking segment and work with various leaders to define strategies and identifyopportunities that will optimize their business and transform the clientexperience.This includes activitiessuch as conducting diagnostics, recommending target state business models, anddeveloping strategic roadmaps that deliver high impact results and sustainedvalue.
* Responsibilities: *
* Project leadership * - Lead small to medium sized engagementsor work streams on larger complex engagements.Work with leadership to define engagement scope, approach and outputs.
* Conduct research and analysis * – Gather data, conduct analysis, generateinsights, and formulate evidence-based recommendations.Structure, synthesize and draft high-qualitydeliverables.
* Lead interviews and workshops * – Facilitate fact-finding interviews and brainstormingworkshops with cross functional business partners to identify value-creationopportunities and solutions for the business
* Contribute to the team * – Actively involved in internal team initiatives.Coach and mentor junior team members.
* Manage business partners – * Understand and manage project stakeholder expectations,anticipate their needs, and gain alignment on strategies
* What we’re looking for: *
4years of experience leading strategicengagements (or work streams on engagements) including shorter diagnosticinitiatives and medium to large transformation implementationsyears of experience leading strategicengagements (or work streams on engagements) including shorter diagnosticinitiatives and medium to large transformation implementations
Experience in Consulting (internal orexternal) and/or Financial Services is considered an asset
Strong analytical and problem solvingskills
Able to manage ambiguity given littleto no direction
Strong written and verbal communication– synthesize complex information and presents with confidence
Biasfor action – work in multi-week sprints, iterate and improve ideas, roll upyour sleeves and dive in when required
Strong attention to detail andcommitment to producing high quality work
Undergraduate degree required; MBA considered anasset
At our company, we have been helping our customers and communities for over195 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented andpassionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver greatcustomer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need toturn your potential into performance.
To find out more visit our website at www.bmo.com/careers.
BMO Financial Group is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessibleworkplace. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and ourperspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from people withdisabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates takingpart in all aspects of the selection process.