Entrust Datacard Director, Cloud Service Delivery in Ottawa, Ontario
Director, Cloud Service Delivery REQ#5384
Entrust Datacard is currently looking for a Director, Cloud Service Delivery to join our team. This position is based in our Ottawa, Ontario office and will report to the VP, Customer Success.
The Director will serve as a key member of the SaaS leadership team and help to build out and scale SaaS Operations. The Director will provide hands-on leadership of the Cloud Service Delivery team and will be responsible for delivery of the Entrust hosted product portfolio for locations outside of the United States (Canada, EMEA, APAC). Director will oversee hosted customer on-boarding efforts and new hosted product deployment efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Cloud Service Delivery team. Continuously evaluate all staff positions, responsibilities and individuals for appropriate performance, skills, potential for improvement and growth. Develop detailed plan for staffing changes, training, enrichment and personal development.
- Hire, inspire, grow and retain top operations technical talent that believes in transparency and accountability.
- Develop service delivery process and procedures that will provide appropriate time-to-market, service availability, and service performance as the hosted services scale to 4X current footprint.
- Lead and engage highly technical staff, while balancing the need for technology improvements versus increasing operational risk.
- Understand SaaS business drivers, manage implementation risks, and forecast operational budget to ensure profitability.
- Research, evaluation and analysis of technologies and tools taking into consideration performance, cost/benefit, scalability, risk etc. Make appropriate suggestions and decisions related to purchase and implementation of these.
- Responsible for building system security, data-protection and disaster recovery procedures and plans.
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related discipline
- 7+ years experience managing service delivery engineers
- 5+ years delivery SaaS to a global customer-base
- 10 years experience in enterprise-scale, infrastructure delivery
- Knowledge of ITSM
- Excellent reporting and documentation skills
- Must be able to lawfully work within Canada and have unrestricted work authorization for Canada.
- Must be eligible to obtain a government of Canada security clearance
About Entrust Datacard
Our growing company relies on curious, dedicated and innovative colleagues to anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust Datacard technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers. Each year, our solutions secure billions of transactions — and every day, our technologies issue and manage more than 10 million secure identities. How do we do all of this? Together.
Join us. Together we’ll create solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure life.
For more information, visit www.entrustdatacard.com. Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Entrust Datacard encourages applications from all qualified candidates. _ Contact Nicole Mair at_ email@example.com or 613-270-3490 if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.
Entrust Datacard Corporation is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer.
NO AGENCIES, NO RELOCATION
Job Title: Director, Cloud Service Delivery
Job ID: 5384
Location: Canada: Ottawa, Ontario
Full/Part Time: Full-Time