High Tech Genesis Firewall Rules Developer in Ottawa, Ontario
- Development of rules/signatures/protocol decoders for network protection.
- Vulnerability research, verification and reproduction.
- Monitor, research and keep abreast with latest trends in computer and network security.
- Code Review, Bug fixing
- Analyze and automate existing work.
- A related degree in a relevant field of study
- Knowledge of programming concepts and experience with python, assembly language or additional scripting and programming languages
- Solid understanding of Operating Systems Internals
- Experience with signature development and penetration testing, along with writing exploit code.
- Knowledge in TCP/IP protocols and deeper knowledge of application layer protocols like HTTP, FTP, DNS.
- Good hands on Security tools, vulnerability scanners, fuzzing tools, pen testing tools, etc. e.g. metasploit, wireshark, burpsuite, fiddler etc.
To apply: Send your resume directly to Resumes@HighTechGenesis.com and include “Job code: 004-058-HTG” in the subject line
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note: All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Title: Firewall Rules Developer
# of Positions: 1
Job Number: 004-058-HTG