Title: Tax admin staff
Job Number: MON00196
professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
EY's People Advisory Services practice provides high-quality compliance solutions for Expatriates. Our People Advisory Services practice is one of the world's largest and has talented and innovative professionals dedicated to teamwork and client service. Types of services include expatriate, resident, nonresident and registered alien federal and state tax returns; compensation and tax equalization calculations; payroll administration; and group coordination.
We currently have an excellent contract opportunity for one Tax admin staff in our Montreal office.
This position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Receive and respond to correspondence from clients and internally within the EY network
- Identify and resolve administrative issues
- Keep team members informed and ensure all matters are followed up and/or followed through to meet various deadlines
- Manage administrative processes in support of our clients
- Previous administrative office experience
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent organization skills and accuracy for processing sensitive client information
- The ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, in large volume, in a fast paced environment with keen attention to clients’ needs
- The ability to communicate timely within a team to keep everyone updated on outstanding tasks and deliverables
- Flexibility to work additional hours
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.